Collabera Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

SCAM! They ask for your address, DOB, SSN, etc.
Never provided them.

"Technical" persons and "recriuiters" with strong Indian accent, I could barely understand them.

They scheduled a "technical screening" over the skype. "It's necessary for contracting positions". Ok.
They realized that they need my video as well. Ok, great, rescheduled.

And the next day they said "the video is too slow". Proceeded without it. And after 5 minutes the person just suddenly hung up. And rejected the call back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview with the end client went well. After long wait I got the interview scheduled.
    Once done with my Phone screen other phase went really fast.The interview process was very informative. Lots information about job roles/growth were provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Collabera (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

All of their recruiters follow a script! It's always "Hi, this is _______ calling about an excellent job opportunity for my client in .... " , then there's a delay of about about 3 seconds while they click the Next button, then they finish: " ... San Diego, California".

Interview Questions

• What is your SS# and three references?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Vadodra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was for automation testing profile for one of the Collabera clients at the Vadodra location. I was contacted by the recruiter and the process took around 5 days . The first round was telephonic. It was taken by one of the client managers. The second round was a face to face interview , also technical , at the client location.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about yourself (in terms of work experience.   1 Answer
    • 2. Basics of selenium webdriver like how to take screenshots, how to count rows in a html table, locators   Answer Question
    • 3. Mobile testing: latest OS in android and IOS   Answer Question
    • 4. I was asked to write test cases for some scenarios   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was telephonic and it was good , well scheduled and interaction with HR Recruiter was very good and supportive.
    Well timing in the phone call response and e-mails

Interview Questions

• It was on networking they were checking the basic concepts and depth of understanding and how you can handle the work .   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephonic and Face to face round .Net Questions related by Client for the position hiring, senior software developer. Telephonic was more difficult than face to face round. 2 rounds of Face to face.

Interview Questions

• Basic .Net Questions by Client for the position hiring   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had one technical round of interview for around 30 mins from the client and i cleared that.
    With in an hour i got a call from Collabera HR that the feedback was great and we are ready to hire.Here the HR discussion from Collabera went for around 90 mins asking for a promise that i would join collabera without fail.

Interview Questions

• concentrated on resume.
      basics from the skills mentioned   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

hr call and client interview,background verification, education certifications submissions etc,

I have attend the interview in client location,first round about the technical, second round is with manager about the testing tools.

Interview Questions

• experience and brief describe of current working project   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Collabera (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds; one technical, one managerial and one HR.
    Technical round revolved around multiple concepts covering web based development, database concepts, web services, basic project structure.
    Managerial round was carried out by a Senior Manager. Questions included nature of projects worked on, flexibility of working on multiple technologies, basic understanding of the development life cycle, etc.
    HR round was more to make the candidate comfortable; discussion involved random topics, probably to see the candidate's communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Was given a web application layout and was asked to come up with a sequence of steps to be taken to address the requirement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation actually happened. They offered what was asked for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collabera (Vadodara (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

- Provide full job details.
    - 1 formal interview for C and basic OS questions.
    - 3-4 Technical Interview based on your technology.
    - Final HR Round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, can be negotiable , but they almost reaches your expectations.