Collaborative Solutions Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collaborative Solutions Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Collaborative Solutions

3.3

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for an engagement manager role. The HR recruiter called and asked if I would be interested in a change management consultant role. I was really looking for a manager role but I agreed to the interview. It went pretty well, the HR rep knew her stuff as she asked some very targeted questions. When we discussed salary is where things got kinda awkward. As we were pretty far apart. I asked about a manager role in CM area and she told me that they don't hire managers from the outside. I would have take a consultant role and prove myself. That sounded crazy to me as I have over 10 years of CM experience. Anyway, she said she would present me to the hiring mgr. A few days later I got an email saying thanks but no thanks. I was fine with that because it didn't feel like a good for me anyway.

Interview Questions

Collaborative Solutions Response

Jul 16, 2015 – Marketing Specialist

We're sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and appreciate your feedback on our interview process. We are always looking for ways to make Collaborative a great place to... More

Other Interview Reviews for Collaborative Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Reston, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through 4 interviews total. I was lucky enough to be recommended by a well-respected current employee so I did not have to travel for interviews. All were conducted by Skype which was very convenient.

Interview Questions

• Most interview questions were about what i understood/knew about project management and about Workday implementations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from the recruiting department, followed by several interviews with peers, collaborative roles (functional configuration manager), and then up the chain through the VP of Delivery, and the Global Delivery SVP. All of the interviewing occurred by phone calls, one interview was set up as a Skype interview but was abandoned when the interviewee could not get the skype call to work on her end. All in all a very good experience, very thorough and allowed me to ask all the questions I wanted to ask and gave me the opportunity to interview them as well as them interviewing me. I joined this company because of the philosophy, the opportunity for growth and the people I spoke with that I was going to be working with. For me with 20+ years of working experience it's all about the job activities, and the people you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of a company culture?   1 Answer

Engagement Manager Interview

Interview

Very streamlined and organised. Recruiter, Hiring Manager and another peer. Then to C level person for final (culture fit) interview. Overall felt more like a conversation vs an interview. Good thing was that everyone was on time and follow up was prompt.

Interview Questions

Collaborative Solutions Response

Jun 28, 2019 – Director, People Services

Thank you for providing your thoughts on our interview process! We are happy to learn you accepted the offer and would like to welcome you as a Collabie!