Collaborative Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collaborative Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

Invited by a recruiter for an initial interview within days of applying for role. Interviewer did not call at time schedule, nor did the recruiter alert me to the fact that she needed to reschedule. She did respond to my email asking for follow up 3 hours later and did reschedule the interview. For the interview she seemed knowledgeable regarding the role but she did acknowledged she did not know the company's training policies, specifically regarding payment of training should the employee leave the organization before a certain period of time. She promised to follow up with me regarding next steps by the end of the week. It is now 3 weeks later and I have not received follow up, nor has she responded to my 2 requests for follow up. Needless to say, the recruiter's lack of professionalism initially by missing the interview without notifying me carried through to her lack of follow up.

Interview Questions

• What was your most recent experience as it relates to the role?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Amazing interview experience. The recruiter was knowledgeable and great about following up with me after each interview. I interviewed with four people. No face-to-face or Skype interviews, surprisingly. Process moved quickly with one interview a week.

Interview Questions

• Most just wanted an overview of my experience and also wanted to know why I wanted to work there. Some questions related to Excel skills.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Alexandria, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with three different people after being vetted by the Collaborative recruiter. They were all different levels, a junior, a peer and an executive. All were well prepared asked great questions. They answered all of my questions and followed up when needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I had to deal with an issue with a client.   Answer Question

Absence Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

I went through a long process (3mons) of interviewing with 4 key managers from this company and I got great feedback. I found myself following up with the recruiter during these interviews. After my 4th interview, I didn't hear from the recruiter until about two weeks only to say that I was still a candidate. A few more weeks went by and then I was I was told that the hiring for the position had been placed on hold.

Interview Questions

• What's your process for conducting an orientation, training or presentations?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online as an HCM analyst, but after the recruiter looked over my profile I was asked if I was interested in applying for the same role on the Financials side instead. The recruiter emailed me and asked me to pick from a few available time slots for an initial screening call. After I responded, I didn't hear anything from the recruiter, I made myself available for all 3 time slots but the recruiter didn't call me back until a week later. He was doing some campus recruiting events and didn't have access to his email.

Week 1: Initial HR Screening:
    Basic stuff like salary requirements, why I want to work at Collaborative Solutions, can I report to one of the local offices for the first year, will I be able to travel for work, past education and qualifications, etc.

Week 2: Potential colleague phone interview:
    Basic phone interview, I talked about my past qualifications and how my skills were transferable to the consulting world. At the end I asked some thoughtful questions and felt confident about the phone interview

Week 3: Potential manager Skype interview:
    Skype didn't work for either of us this day so we ended up just doing a phone interview. My manager talked about her background and experience, then proceeded to ask me a few technical questions.

Week 4: Recruiter makes offer
    Recruiter calls me back to share the great news and goes over the employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had multiple competing deadlines, how did you manage your time to accomplish your deadlines?

why do you want to work here?

What gives you an edge compared to the other candidates applying for this position?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

After the initial offer, I asked Collaborative to match my current salary. The recruiter said that my salary requirement was at the upper end of the salary cap for the position, he would have to get approval first. I sent over a copy of my most recent salary bump after my performance eval and Collaborative managed to match it. A week before my start date, HR asked me to send over a pay stub to verify my salary again... I wasn't sure if they just didn't believe me or they needed it on file or what the problem was. In either case, just be prepared to prove your current salary.

Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

So far I have a had a great experience and have had great communication with CS. First was a phone interview with the recruiter then I met with the VP of IT on site in Tampa and spoke face to face for around 2 hours. Was scheduled to have a phone interview with the president, but due to personal reason he couldn't participate so the director of personal devices interviewed me and spoke for over an hour. Great conversations and interviews all around and hoping I get an offer this week.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the security for employees that connect remotely into the network?   1 Answer

Absence Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening, 2 Skype interviews, and 1 final phone interview. It was a unique experience and I liked that they allotted plenty of time for me to ask questions. Even though I got great feedback from the interviewers and my references, I didn't get an offer. However, it was a great and painless experience-- the recruiter was quick to email and I didn't have to miss class or work to interview.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Reston, VA).

Interview

Pretty comprehensive but not overly difficult. Very culture based but also some technical skill questions. They want to make sure you are a good fit in the interviews rather than training you and letting you go. Interviewed four times. The first interview was with a recruiter who was great, the second was with a current employee. This was followed by a manager and finally senior management.

Interview Questions

• How you have handled difficult situations in a past implementation?   Answer Question

Absence Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions.

Interview

I applied online and got an email asking to schedule a phone interview 4 days later. Went through 2 interviews. First was just a screening phone call with a recruiter- very simple, casual conversation. Second interview was a Skype interview with a manager- easy interview, a lot of behavioral questions, nice interviewer. Didn't get the position, but overall a good experience.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Reston, VA).

Interview

Very organized. GREAT recruiter who was a tremendous ambassador for Collaborative. Spoke 3 three other people which ended with an in-person interview with the President. I was truly grateful that I was able to meet with him as I had 2 other offers with other Workday partners. Collaborative's interview process as well as their reputation sealed the deal as all offers were similar in compensation.