KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Collaborative Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in Jun 2022

Interview

I had a great interview process with Collaborative Solutions. From my initial contact with the recruiter throughout the interview process, I felt like I was already part of the Collaborative family. I had an easy conversational interview process and can’t wait to start my career with Collaborative!

Interview Questions
  • What made me apply to Collaborative and what was I looking for in an employer.
    Answer Question

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process took an overall of 3 weeks. I first met with a recruiter during a phone interview and answered general questions making sure I knew what I applied for. The next 3 interviews were longer video call interviews and moved up the ladder from principal consultant to lead consultant and lastly to a manager. I generally heard back about a next interview either day of or the next day after my interview, it was very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Collaborative Solutions

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was about four weeks in total. It was a great experience and totally loved my recruiter. She was very helpful and touched base with me a few times a week to let me know what was going on and what the next steps were. I initially had the first interview with the recruiter and then in the next week spoke to the hiring manager. After I was told I would be speaking to the EVP who at the current time was out of the office and I waited until he was back in which was about a week wait. Once I had this interview, within a few days I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

Application form One way video interview - you get given a few questions to answer and for each one you have a set amount of time to record your answer Call with someone from Talent Acquisition - basic questions about my experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in Feb 2022

Interview

Face to face interview with manager, lasts for roughly one hour with multitude of questions being asked about many different topics both behavioural and technical questions. Technical questions relate to the type of graduate role you have applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you wish to work for collaborative solutions? And what attracted you to this role?

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

The interview process was all virtually done. I first met with someone who was just in the program and then I had another round with potential managers and then a senior manager. Everyone was really friendly and helpful in the process.

Interview Questions
  • How has your past experience in school or internships prepared you for this role?

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions

Interview

Took about a month. Met with the recruiter at a career fair. She sent me a one-way virtual interview. The virtual interview was fair and allowed 2-3 retries. Then, I had a call with the recruiter. This was a mix of behavioral questions and basic interview questions, a little similar to the one-way​ interview. Next was 3 1 hour interviews with 2 managers and 2 senior managers. They were fairly conversational and there weren't many​ behavioral questions. About 30 minutes was them asking me questions and then 30 minutes was me asking them questions. Everyone I interviewed with was really nice. Finally, the recruiter gave me a call to give me a verbal offer. I got the written offer in 3-4 days. I typically got an email from the recruiter the day of each interview for the next round. Make sure to email the recruiter and inform​ them that each interview is completed.

Interview Questions
  • What is your Excel experience? Why Collaborative? How do you manage a work-life balance? How do you manage multiple priorities? What experiences/background do you have that will help you succeed in this role? What do you know about Workday? Tell me about a time you failed. Tell me about a time you saw something unethical at work. What is your role in a team? Ideal leadership style in a manager? How did COVID impact you? How are you adjusting to a virtual environment?
2 people found this interview helpful

Collaborative Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied for a different role and was redirected to apply for this role. I was invited to complete a video interview, and then I had a phone interview later on. The phone interview felt one-sided. The recruiter I spoke to talked about the original role I applied to first and then segued into the current role, making what she was talking about confusing. She even asked me about the old role, but I had put it out of sight, out of mind, like any reasonable person would when interviewing for a different role. So I could not answer her questions about the old role AND the new role. This, and the over-usage of company jargon, made the interview hard to follow along a bit. I did somehow secure another interview. However, the reason I am writing this review is that my interviewer, a finance manager, was a no-show. I emailed the original recruiter who scheduled the meeting (since I did not have the manager's email) five minutes after the start to confirm I had the right time. Then thirty minutes after, I confirmed that I would be willing to reschedule. The recruiter emailed back a simple "does Wednesday at 12:30 EST work" and nothing else. No acknowledgment from anybody that I just had my time wasted. The manager called today to ask why I was not on video with her, and that's when I told her I was no longer interested in the position. They might be a fine organization to work for, but I felt devalued and meaningless to them. Keep in mind, this was my THIRD interview. Do better.

Interview Questions
  • Why work for Collaborative? What makes you a good fit for the organization? Tell me where you see yourself in five years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Elizabeth, NJ) in Aug 2021

Interview

The member of Talent Acquistion I worked with was extremely kind and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I had an initial interview with them on the phone, then a second interview with someone who would be on the team I worked with for about 30 minutes. I had a final interview with who I presume would have been the boss in the role I was applying for, which went for about an hour. Everyone was very kind and knowledgeable on what they were talking about, it was a blend of feeling like an interview and just a casual conversation. Overall I didn't end up with an offer but thought the process was great and didn't feel like I had wasted time or any expectations not met.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond to a challenging client? How would you record this accounting function in terms of debits and credits for a type of purchase?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Melbourne) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone screen then she scheduled a video interview with 2 peer consultants. After that, I interviewed with a manager and director before receiving the verbal offer. It took just over a week between receiving the verbal and written offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews

Collaborative Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Collaborative Solutions as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Workday HCM Analyst and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate Consultant and Principal Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Collaborative Solutions takes an average of 28 days when considering 113 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for HCM Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Workday HCM Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 50 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Collaborative Solutions according to 113 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 46.77%