Collaborative Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collaborative Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.7

HCM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in October 2017.

Interview

I received a quick response to my online application from the recruiter to set up a phone screening. The recruiter was forth coming about the company, the position and the hiring process. She tactfully brought up the compensation structure and the difference between my much higher previous salary and what they might offer. I was left with the impression that they would potentially be able to address some of the gap if the hiring manager thought my experience warranted being above their range. The recruiter passed my application to the hiring team and they declined to interview me - an outcome I anticipated. The entire process was conducted promptly and professionally.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

First is a Recruiter screening, and I then did two Skype interviews that were fairly easy and went really well. I received an email about a week later saying they were moving forward with other candidates. About a week after I received a phone call saying they were opening up more spots within the program and I was selected to do another phone call with the Director. Not only did they not get back to me with an interview with the director they also told they decided to not open up anymore spots. Horrible experience,they take you through the entire process get your hopes up and end up not even following through with their original decision. I would think twice about applying here.

Interview Questions

• Work Experience, Behavioral questions, and where do you see yourself.   1 Answer

Workday Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a phone screening interview and she never called. After the missed scheduled call I emailed her. There was no response which is very unprofessional. At least give me the courtesy of letting me know if you filed the position or changed your mind.

Interview Questions

Interview

I had a very positive experience with the interview process. There were four different interviews and great follow-up from recruiters in-between. The interviews were conversational and mostly focused on my Workday experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult project you worked on and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

Invited by a recruiter for an initial interview within days of applying for role. Interviewer did not call at time schedule, nor did the recruiter alert me to the fact that she needed to reschedule. She did respond to my email asking for follow up 3 hours later and did reschedule the interview. For the interview she seemed knowledgeable regarding the role but she did acknowledged she did not know the company's training policies, specifically regarding payment of training should the employee leave the organization before a certain period of time. She promised to follow up with me regarding next steps by the end of the week. It is now 3 weeks later and I have not received follow up, nor has she responded to my 2 requests for follow up. Needless to say, the recruiter's lack of professionalism initially by missing the interview without notifying me carried through to her lack of follow up.

Interview Questions

• What was your most recent experience as it relates to the role?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Amazing interview experience. The recruiter was knowledgeable and great about following up with me after each interview. I interviewed with four people. No face-to-face or Skype interviews, surprisingly. Process moved quickly with one interview a week.

Interview Questions

• Most just wanted an overview of my experience and also wanted to know why I wanted to work there. Some questions related to Excel skills.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions (Alexandria, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with three different people after being vetted by the Collaborative recruiter. They were all different levels, a junior, a peer and an executive. All were well prepared asked great questions. They answered all of my questions and followed up when needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I had to deal with an issue with a client.   Answer Question

Absence Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

I went through a long process (3mons) of interviewing with 4 key managers from this company and I got great feedback. I found myself following up with the recruiter during these interviews. After my 4th interview, I didn't hear from the recruiter until about two weeks only to say that I was still a candidate. A few more weeks went by and then I was I was told that the hiring for the position had been placed on hold.

Interview Questions

• What's your process for conducting an orientation, training or presentations?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online as an HCM analyst, but after the recruiter looked over my profile I was asked if I was interested in applying for the same role on the Financials side instead. The recruiter emailed me and asked me to pick from a few available time slots for an initial screening call. After I responded, I didn't hear anything from the recruiter, I made myself available for all 3 time slots but the recruiter didn't call me back until a week later. He was doing some campus recruiting events and didn't have access to his email.

Week 1: Initial HR Screening:
    Basic stuff like salary requirements, why I want to work at Collaborative Solutions, can I report to one of the local offices for the first year, will I be able to travel for work, past education and qualifications, etc.

Week 2: Potential colleague phone interview:
    Basic phone interview, I talked about my past qualifications and how my skills were transferable to the consulting world. At the end I asked some thoughtful questions and felt confident about the phone interview

Week 3: Potential manager Skype interview:
    Skype didn't work for either of us this day so we ended up just doing a phone interview. My manager talked about her background and experience, then proceeded to ask me a few technical questions.

Week 4: Recruiter makes offer
    Recruiter calls me back to share the great news and goes over the employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had multiple competing deadlines, how did you manage your time to accomplish your deadlines?

why do you want to work here?

What gives you an edge compared to the other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the initial offer, I asked Collaborative to match my current salary. The recruiter said that my salary requirement was at the upper end of the salary cap for the position, he would have to get approval first. I sent over a copy of my most recent salary bump after my performance eval and Collaborative managed to match it. A week before my start date, HR asked me to send over a pay stub to verify my salary again... I wasn't sure if they just didn't believe me or they needed it on file or what the problem was. In either case, just be prepared to prove your current salary.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of numerous interviews during business hours. Each interview lasted an hour or more. It was very difficult to continue to interview during business hours over and over again.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker who was not performing up to company standards on a client site?   Answer Question