Collective[i] Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collective[i]

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collective[i] (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional and painless. Francesca (the current HR head) is extremely friendly and knows how to put candidates at ease. The written test was not difficult, and all communications were timely. The interview took place over 2 sessions, but a new marketing manager meant that I had to be interviewed over the phone once more.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase our traffic?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Collective[i]

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collective[i] (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied to an online job posting and received an email form the editorial assistant in a couple of weeks. The editorial assistant asked for at least three published clips and a examples of a Twitter account which I have managed to show my ability, even though I worked at CNN, NBC and won an award from the Associate Press for my producing. I provided several magazine clips and a current popular Twitter account that I manage.

After a bit of scheduling, canceling and rescheduling, I finally had a 30 minute interview with the talent manager, who told me she would get back to me within a couple of days on whether I would talk to the hiring manager.

Instead, I was contacted two days later with instructions in an email to complete an extensive so-called writing test. The "test" was actually an attempt to get me to write free blogs, tweets and come up with a social media engagement plan for the company, all to be completed over Labor Day weekend. I emailed the talent manager and told her that I would have to pass on this assignment unless I were extended and offer, and I understand if they would prefer to move on to other candidates.