College Board Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Board Associate Director Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Board (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. One week later I received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview w/HR. The interview with HR was mostly walking through my resume and how it fit with the position I applied. A few days after the interview with HR I received another email to schedule another interview with the department VP. The 2nd interview was more focused on my skills, method of operation and walking though my qualifications for the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 3 skills?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for College Board

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Board.

Interview

Phone interview. The interview lasted for about 15 minutes. Very friendly, very polite. Standard questions - something like "where do you see your career taking you in the next 5 years" or something like that.

Interview Questions

• Something like "where do you see your career taking you in the next 5 years" or something like that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at College Board (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a phone conversation and then 2 interviews in the NY office meeting with two and three people, respectively, at each visit

Interview Questions

• It was challenging because each employee was talking to me as if I already had the position. It was a good feeling but also a little confusing. No real questions were asked but more of a conversation regarding the goals and objectives of the position   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did try and negotiate for a flexible schedule but it seems as though that depends on your manager and varies from department to department. I did not negotiate salary.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Board (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviews with people in my dept and several from completely unrelated departments. It wasn't actually that the interview process was bad, it's that it was just strange that I interviewed with people that I would never see again for the duration of my employment.

Interview Questions

• relatively straightforward questions from the person who ended up being my supervisor   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at College Board in April 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews. I interviewed with 3 people who I have not seen since my interviews, so the interview process is not 100% reflective of the team you'll work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't do that great of a job of negotiating (I basically told them I would accept the offer - and then started negotiating - bad idea) - HR made me disclose my salary history. I got a nice salary bump, but I wish I hadn't been so transparent.