College Board Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Board Intern Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Board (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds. First was a phone screen from HR, making sure you are a fit candidate and are interested in the role. Then you interview with the manager and then I was asked to come in where I had a group interview with several members of the team. I was notified the next day that they wanted to extend the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for College Board

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Board (Reston, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager called and set up a phone interview with the department manager. Spoke with the dept manager about the projects we would be working on and my background (30 min phone call) and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Board in April 2011.

Interview

initial HR phone interview. Followed by a second phone interview with hiring manager. Fairly easy for an internship. Some behavioral questions from HR. Very nice people and transparency with process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you resolved a conflict   1 Answer