College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors Nanny Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.8

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mercer Island, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Mercer Island, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was greeted by the owner of the company and we discussed the lovely weather, it really is a lovely day today. Then she asked me what I had discussed via email with another lady, and the interview just kind of flowed with the conversation

Interview Questions

• She asked me what age group I prefer to work with. She asked me if I had any allergies or fears when it came to animals. Oh and She asked me the most challenging part about dealing with kids, say, at my last job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Edina, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. They asked about experience, gave scenarios, and presented their "values". The interview itself took no longer than 30 minutes. When the interview was over I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It took about 20 to 30 minutes to complete. The questions were your basic interview questions. After the interview, the company performed background checks as well as reference checks.

Interview Questions

• 1, Name an obstacle that you've had to overcome. How did you overcome it?
      2. Why do you want to work for College Nannies and Tutors
      3. Tell us about your experiences working with children   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied 2 months ago and completely forgot. I got an email asking did I want to work for the family and then I came in for an interview. The interview was fast and easy I got an email the same day and found out I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What type of volunteer work have you done?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied online. The next day my placement management contacted me about meeting up for a one on one. We met at a Starbucks, she asked me standard questions that any employer as well as any parent would ask a childcare professional. After the interview she sent me the link for the background check and instructed me on where to go for the drug test. Once I completed and passed both she offered me the position and began the placement process.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in childcare?
      What type of activities are you interested in?
      Are you CPR certified?
      Do you have any traffic violations or car accidents on your record?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked my background and availability and immediately offered me the job. They made it seem like it would be no problem to get me a placement very quickly. They infirmed me of the exclusivity clause and had me sign a contract. It was a short interview.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview. I first got a phone interview where I was asked a few question, then I was scheduled for an in person interview. I was asked my experience with childcare, along with other questions.I was also told the purpose of college nannies + Tutors and what they strive for and what I can do to be apart of that.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to be apart of this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was nice and relaxed. They really get to know you to see what families you would be a good fit for. They also asked about how you would handle certain situations with kids, parenting, etc. They then bring you in for a training on the app you use to submit your timecard. Started with a brief phone interview. They are great at communicating.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very simple, be prepared to answer questions about what you would plan for a typical day for different age groups. Also mention that each child is different and you would tailor your approach to them. It simple and laidback. It also may behoove you to mention respecting the client wishes and staying true to client wishes

Interview Questions

• What kind of day would you plan for a six months old?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Although the interviewer was late, I had a wonderful experience. I was given a brief background about the company, assignments and expectations. The interviewer was very nice and I felt at ease. I shared my teaching and tutoring skills. The interviewer supplied me with some of the materials in my favorite color. I left the interview feeling very confident.

Interview Questions

• What experiences can you bring to the family you are assigned to?   Answer Question