College Nannies and Tutors Nanny Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Nannies and Tutors Nanny Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied 2 months ago and completely forgot. I got an email asking did I want to work for the family and then I came in for an interview. The interview was fast and easy I got an email the same day and found out I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What type of volunteer work have you done?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for College Nannies and Tutors

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It took about 20 to 30 minutes to complete. The questions were your basic interview questions. After the interview, the company performed background checks as well as reference checks.

Interview Questions

• 1, Name an obstacle that you've had to overcome. How did you overcome it?
      2. Why do you want to work for College Nannies and Tutors
      3. Tell us about your experiences working with children
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied online. The next day my placement management contacted me about meeting up for a one on one. We met at a Starbucks, she asked me standard questions that any employer as well as any parent would ask a childcare professional. After the interview she sent me the link for the background check and instructed me on where to go for the drug test. Once I completed and passed both she offered me the position and began the placement process.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in childcare?
      What type of activities are you interested in?
      Are you CPR certified?
      Do you have any traffic violations or car accidents on your record?
      3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked my background and availability and immediately offered me the job. They made it seem like it would be no problem to get me a placement very quickly. They infirmed me of the exclusivity clause and had me sign a contract. It was a short interview.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview. I first got a phone interview where I was asked a few question, then I was scheduled for an in person interview. I was asked my experience with childcare, along with other questions.I was also told the purpose of college nannies + Tutors and what they strive for and what I can do to be apart of that.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to be apart of this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was nice and relaxed. They really get to know you to see what families you would be a good fit for. They also asked about how you would handle certain situations with kids, parenting, etc. They then bring you in for a training on the app you use to submit your timecard. Started with a brief phone interview. They are great at communicating.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very simple, be prepared to answer questions about what you would plan for a typical day for different age groups. Also mention that each child is different and you would tailor your approach to them. It simple and laidback. It also may behoove you to mention respecting the client wishes and staying true to client wishes

Interview Questions

• What kind of day would you plan for a six months old?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Although the interviewer was late, I had a wonderful experience. I was given a brief background about the company, assignments and expectations. The interviewer was very nice and I felt at ease. I shared my teaching and tutoring skills. The interviewer supplied me with some of the materials in my favorite color. I left the interview feeling very confident.

Interview Questions

• What experiences can you bring to the family you are assigned to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Talked over the phone at first and asked basic questions like what I would age groups I would prefer to work with and if I would be comfortable working with special needs. They were very nice and I was excited to go in for an interview. It seemed like a good fit for me because I am a college student do the schedule is flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Gilbert, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

I honestly don't remember my interview in detail. I know that I felt comfortable. The interview was quick and to the point! The franchise owner was very easy to talk to and while we joked a little we stayed on task and I was finished with the process quickly.

Interview Questions

• How long did you work as a nanny before?   1 Answer