College Pro Franchise Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Pro Franchise Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

Franchise Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro in March 2014.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview with typical strength and weakness, organizational, and openness to learning questions. It was a 3-step interview with the local recruiter, GM, then VP of the division.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed, and how did you come back from it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for College Pro

Franchise Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going but very drawn out. They call for a basic informational interview then call the next day to start to challenge you about your past experiences. After this interview they would do a skype interview and pretty much ask the questions that they asked over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing that challenged you and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2007.

Interview

I met one on one with the General Manager for the area. He discussed all the legal work and then discussed qualificatons, etc. I have previously painted for him so it was probably different than a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation other than on area.

Franchise Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at College Pro (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. It took me almost 2 months. But the job itself really doesn't worth to go through the whole process. The interview process was repetitive and the recruiter kept asking same questions in different stages.

Franchise Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process is thorough and well done. I remember going through 2 - 3 interviews and it's really cool because the ask you questions biased on your past experience not random yes or no questions. They do try to find if your the right fit. The as some really challenging questions and it's really cool.

Multi Interview Process