College Pro Franchisee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

College Pro Franchisee Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Portland, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

For this job, you have to be among the best of your peers to be considered. Out of over fifty people interviewed at my school, only one was hired. After being hired, you must be willing to sacrifice much of your time in classes teaching you how to run the business.

Interview Questions

• How much of your time does it require to be a College Pro Franchise?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for College Pro

Franchisee Interview

Interview

Interview process extended several days and was conducted through multiple interviews. They definitely want to vet you to make sure you are prepared and can handle an advanced summer internship/job. The stress and pressures are real so they want to know your true self during the interview process.

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. We definitely do our due diligence to vet people, as we want to ensure we're selecting the right people for the role. It's certainly not for everyone -- but... More

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at College Pro (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Long overall time spent in interviews. For lack of a better word, I became tricked into this position. I had no idea that it was a contractual position until the end of the interviews, which was about 6 hours of my time over the course of several weeks. By saying the payment was $16 an hour, I was enticed of course. I also was not told that you were to have a vehicle that has roof racks that are able to carry at least 2 up to 3 ladders on it at a time. Luckily, I borrowed my parents car for the summer and one of them had roof racks that were able to do the job, but just barely. Otherwise, I would have had to pay $5000 as my fixed costs, and I would have been done. Very vague, and the interview process works so that it tricks people in. They did a very good job of that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not take this job. Cons outweigh the pros. By far, I also hate the way that they trick people into the system. Not worth it, managers there are not trustworthy.

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is long. It is made up of multiple steps over the course of at least a few weeks. This is intentional, as it give more time to build a relationship. Building a relationship between senior staff in the company is important for this type of position, as it is more of a partnership than an employer/employee relationship.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you have ever been through in your life?   Answer Question

College Pro Response

Oct 18, 2016 – Marketing and Events Coordinator

Thanks for the review, Ottawa! It's always great to hear feedback specifically about our detailed interview process. We work hard to determine if candidates are a good fit for our program.

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

1 presentation, 3 interviews at different levels touching on various things.
    They make sure you are the right fit for the job and the job is the right fit for you. I have had many jobs and interviews before College Pro that were easy to tell the interviewer what they wanted to hear so that I got hired. College Pro dug deep to find if I was truly the right person for the job and if I would be happy doing it. It is a very time consuming, and difficult job, but i've never been happier at any other position because i'm doing what I love.

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and thorough but what needed to happen for my position. It was multiple interviews over the course of a fe weeks and there was a reference check done with my parents.

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (London, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, personal interview #1, personal interview #2, after 14 days, Personal interview 3. Warning!!! they make you sign a contract during this interview. Please, DON'T SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH THEM. I was a victim of this scam and my only intention is to prevent people fall prey of any scammers. First of all, ask to review any contract with your parents or a lawyer before signing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they wnat you to sign a contract ASAP