College Pro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

College Pro Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

2.4

Franchise Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro in March 2014.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview with typical strength and weakness, organizational, and openness to learning questions. It was a 3-step interview with the local recruiter, GM, then VP of the division.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed, and how did you come back from it?   Answer Question

Franchise Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going but very drawn out. They call for a basic informational interview then call the next day to start to challenge you about your past experiences. After this interview they would do a skype interview and pretty much ask the questions that they asked over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing that challenged you and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2007.

Interview

I met one on one with the General Manager for the area. He discussed all the legal work and then discussed qualificatons, etc. I have previously painted for him so it was probably different than a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation other than on area.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Pro (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous and decisive. It consisted of a conversion call, an information session, two interviews, a Vice President approval call, and a final decision call. The interview process tested your patience and was very thorough to ensure you were fit for the role.

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Oct 25, 2016 – Community Manager

Thanks for sharing these details, Indianapolis!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

3 step interview process. 2 phone interviews. One with recruiter before in person interview and one after in person interview with VP of Region. You are expected to call back for follow ups between each of the three steps of the process. Pretty quick moving process and you hear back within reasonable time frames.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Pro (Eau Claire, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

One in person interview, next is a phone interview, then an interview with the VP who will eventually decided if you are a good fit. It was pretty straight forward and they were looking at filling positions quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience. The questions were focused on why you want to do the role and what you want to get out of it and how you can use that knowledge for something in the future. It was not a tough interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Hopkinton, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

you have a phone interview, then a 1:1 with a manager then 1:1 with vp of company

Interview Questions

• why did I not make any money with as much work as i put into my company and makeing over $60,000 profit for the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Iowa City, IA) in November 2008.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a job fair and they got back to me within a week. I had a phone interview/ info session that lasted about 45 minutes and was offered a second interview. The interview lasted about 1 hour and the guy who interviewed me was great. I accepted the job.

Anonymous Employee in Walla Walla, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Walla Walla, WA) in February 2008.

Interview

It started with a informational interview which was more geared towards selling the benefits of the position to me and how it would advance my future career goals. I was intrigued and scheduled for the first interview which was primarily conducted by the General Manager of the region. I did not have to speak with any other manager. The process involved a data pack which took me 2 hours to complete. The second interview was a more in depth, one on one experience. The interview was overall comfortable and the questions were searching for my motivation and commitment to this line of work.Finally I was given a call at a scheduled time and offered the job. I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions regards past work experiences. For example, Tell me how you demonstrated leadership in your past employments?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If anything, I was able to negotiate the territory of my business. Overall it was a great personal experience and allowed me to really gain real world experience as a college student. The overall level of responsibility and training were my favorite aspects of the position. However, it is risky and students have lost money doing this job. But if you have a good General Manager and you are motivated to hit goals then you should be fine.