College Pro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Pro Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Southbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Southbury, CT) in October 2008.

Interview

It began with a phone interview.
    Next we went to the office and they asked a lot about leadership and sales experience. Also about business and time management.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Green Bay, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process was very in-depth. It took multiple interviews and multiple call-backs to reach a verdict. The interview process forced me to think outside the box a little more and made me really stretch for my motivations, dreams, and goals. It was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Name the most difficult situation you've ever been in and how did you adapt to fix it?   Answer Question
    • Here is a phone on the table. Can you sell me the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate which area I would run in Green Bay. Seniority rules in the matter, so for future applicants, just take that into consideration.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really good. I loved to have a discussion with the hiring manager. He was really resourceful and open minded. Mainly they want to know about person's value and core beliefs.

Interview Questions

• Mainly they asked about my values and things I have done. College GPA does not matter   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Pro (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

After a short application process I received a short phone interview. After the phone interview there was a few emails sent back and fourth between the recruiter and I. After that there was an in-person interview that was quite casual and short. Basic questions were "What are your financial goals" and "How would you deal with a customers complaints".

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Rochester, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a long application that was given with a timeframe of three weeks to complete it. There were multiple stages of the process starting with a career meeting regional Vice President, an interview with the VP, then an interview with the President.

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Portland, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

For this job, you have to be among the best of your peers to be considered. Out of over fifty people interviewed at my school, only one was hired. After being hired, you must be willing to sacrifice much of your time in classes teaching you how to run the business.

Interview Questions

• How much of your time does it require to be a College Pro Franchise?   2 Answers

Franchisee Interview

Interview

Interview process extended several days and was conducted through multiple interviews. They definitely want to vet you to make sure you are prepared and can handle an advanced summer internship/job. The stress and pressures are real so they want to know your true self during the interview process.

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. We definitely do our due diligence to vet people, as we want to ensure we're selecting the right people for the role. It's certainly not for everyone -- but... More

Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Newberg, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a brief phone call, followed by an in-person interview at a local coffee shop. The Franchise Owner in Newberg, Oregon guided me through his expectations and made it very clear what he was looking for in an employee. This meeting was followed up with a phone call, where I found out that I got the job, and a brief second meeting to go through the paperwork. All in all, I felt taken care of and I felt I knew what to expect.

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Feb 26, 2018

Thanks for the review! All the best.

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Royal Oak, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Im pretty sure they were on a short timeline to hire people. We had numerous people come in and out and they barely had any experience. Don't get too stressed out if you are worried about the job, but i do recommend that you look for something else especially something more reliable.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to paint?
      Are you scared of heights?
      If you show up, even with no experience was so ever, they will hire you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Bend, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the course of three different communications, first a phone call - I was asked some basic questions, and then we set up a formal interview. I had an interview at a local coffee shop. The franchise owner was professional, and asked me about myself and my experiences the past 3 years in chronological order. She asked questions on some things I said, it threw me off but Im sure she had a reason. We went over what the job was exactly, the hours, the pay and how the pay worked. they call it piece-rate. then we talked a little bit about the business and the goals and my goals for how much money I wanted/ need to make. she asked a few final questions and then we set up a time that I had to call her for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you've been doing the past three years in chronological order. so from (at the time) 2014 until now. This can be work, school, activities, etc...   1 Answer

Jan 28, 2019 – Marketing Assistant

Thanks for the review and welcome to the College Pro family!