College Pro Job Site Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Pro Job Site Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Rochester, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was brief as I went to a job site and approached the manager directly and we had a miniature interview right there on the spot. It was a unique type of interview as it was me who brought it to him as an interested individual who was looking for employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CollegePro?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for College Pro

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple. Why do you think you are the right fit for this job, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Bloomington, MN) in March 2007.

Interview

The hiring process for me was easy. I had a long time friend working as a manager that summer and needed people. I was unable to get a job anywhere else, so i took this one. The interview was incredibly easy since it was one of my friends and we just discussed roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past job experience and any leadership roles you held.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Rochester, NY) in May 2007.

Interview

I submitted my application and was called by the regional manager. We met in a coffee shop to talk about the job. He asked me about previous work experiences and I told them how I had painted for 3 years and was a business major in school. He asked me situational questions which I answered and he offered me the job on the site. its fairly easy because they have high turnover, low retention and need a number of crews of at least 4 people each.

Interview Questions

• How would you paint a house?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no pay negotiations. They offer you a starting wage then tell you youll have the opportunity to advance your pay.

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

Very short, one phone call then a meeting with the franchise manager

Interview Questions

• What do you know about paint and painting houses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

we met at pan era and it was a very basic interview. i feel like anyone could have received this very position. it was not hard at all

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Jan 28, 2019 – Marketing Assistant

Thanks for the review. All the best!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Pro (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I called the franchise manager from a local ad on indeed.com and then set up an in-person interview in a later date. We then met within the office of college pro and talked about the job, etc. After the interview we discussed the titles associated with the different positions as a painter versus a job site manager and I was offered the job site manager position because I expressed my interest in having a leadership role right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• Describe your whole life in a 3 minute speech.
      What kinds of things motivate you?
      Describe a time where you overcame a difficulty?   Answer Question

College Pro Response

Oct 18, 2016 – Marketing and Events Coordinator

Twin Cities - thanks for your detailed review about our interview process. Happy to hear you accepted and joined our team!

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

Manager called, asked me where I went to school and when I could start working. Told a little bit about himself and what the requirements of the job were. Nothing too crazy or different compared to most interviews. They just want to make sure you are physically able to paint houses.