College Pro Painter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Pro Painter Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

1.9

Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Pro (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I sent an email threw Craigslist, got a text reply instantly. He asked if I had a moment to quickly chat and I was told I could start a trial on Monday but had to complete tests. I didn't finish the tests and texted him then I got a text at 12:30am asking if I could come in Tuesday. I agreed cause I didn't complete the tests. Then tuesdaycsme along and I got a text at 8:30pm asking to start on Wednesday. Was then told they were looking for experience painters even though the ad on Craigslist said no experience needed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for College Pro

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at College Pro (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

-it was an hour and a half meeting at a coffee shop
    -it was a very structured interview
    -it had a set list of requirements
    -casual clothing
    -fairly casual meeting. Simply a conversation

Painter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro in May 2014.

Interview

Easy! Asked for previous experience, ect. Gauged work ethic and personality, and whether you would work well in a team and independently.

Painter Interview

Interview

Got the job through a friend. Interview was pretty straightforward. Was hired two days later. Interview was done in a coffee shop and I was asked about my school and my hobbies and interests. I was asked if I was comfortable with heights.

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at College Pro (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Easy to get a job, more of a get to know you interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked for desired compensation and i said above minimum wage, they said no.

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very pleasant, efficient, and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not that much room to negotiate. I negotiated time off, and the employer was flexible.

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Painless. Received a call. Scheduled an interview. We met at a coffee shop. He prepared some questions but was unable to access them on his computer. He came up with some standard questions and I talked a bit about what school I'm going to and my interests.