College Pro Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Pro Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Iowa City, IA) in February 2012.

Interview

I discovered the position on the University of Iowa Jobnet and sent my cover letter/resume to the manager via e-mail.

The manager left me a voicemail message and sent me an e-mail to schedule a brief interview.

After the manager and I scheduled the interview (time and place), I met with him halfway through the week.

The interview was purely personal and informational. The manager wanted to learn more about myself and discussed more of what the job entailed.

Once he asked whether or not I was interested in the job, then he dove into the specifics, collected my contact information, and created my work schedule.

The job interview was very easy!

If this is your first job, then it will be a great resume builder!

Interview Questions

• When can you work? (Asking for availability)   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You receive the salary you begin with.

Other Interview Reviews for College Pro

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at College Pro in January 2016.

Interview

An email showing my interest for the job, followed by sending my employer my resume. 20-minute call in which the employer would ask me to elaborate briefly on my job/volunteer experience, then we meet up for a 50-60minute interview in person.

Interview Questions

• My sales experience (don't worry, they just wanna know, they'll provide training), what are my weaknesses and strengths, what are my goals in life, what are my biggest achievements.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

everything went through so well,questions have been asked in a easy way whereas it is door to door sales, it is better to learn hoe to be a thicker skin person to knock the door and few times people give a cold face even rude words.

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Mar 10, 2017 – Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your input, Winnipeg!