College Summit Student Partnership Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Summit Student Partnership Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Student Partnership Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at College Summit.

Interview

The overall process took almost two months. I went to two interviews where I met and interacted with the entire team through lunch meetings. After the second meeting, I was informed by the executive director that I would be receiving an offer letter. We discussed a possible timetable for a start date and I felt that I had the job.

A week later, I was asked to come in for the "formal" interview which took almost two hours. There were more than 40 questions that were asked at a time by the executive director and each team member conducts separate interviews. The team members focus on areas like organization, teamwork and communication.

Two weeks later, I was told I didn't get the position because of funding cuts. However, found out later that they had instead hired another candidate and announced it via social media. I wish they had been more upfront and not as misleading while I interviewed and waited to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• You have a bouquet of flowers. One of the flowers is a rose. Another is a tulip. The other flower is a daisy. How many flowers do you have?   1 Answer