College Works Painting Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

3.2

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Several steps. Started with an informational meeting, moved onto a reverse webcam interview. I was then sent to a research phase to call past interns. I had a call with my first interviewer to talk about what I learned and then was sent on to a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for College Works Painting

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

You first meet in a local coffee shop. Your recruiter will ask you a series of questions and then give you some pamphlets about CWP. You are set up for a phone interview. There are multiple phone interviews and then an in person interview with your District Manager.

Interview Questions

• How much energy do you tend to have?
      Are you motivated to succeed in a quotas based environment?
      Do you want to run your own business?   Answer Question

Branch Manager () Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

The interview process was a very thorough 4 step process. There were 3 interviews plus a full research phase. During the research phase you are required to research the company and talk to alumni to really find out if this is the right internship for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this program? What research did you do and what have you learned?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

Begins with a 20-30 minute phone interview where they get to know a little about your current goals. Then you attend an informational session where you can learn more about the company and to see if this is something for you. Then there are 1 or 2 more in-person interviews for them to make sure you are truly committed or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard and step out of your comfort zone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Manhattan, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

5 steps in process. phone screen, ice breaker interview, reverse interview with an executive where you get a ton of questions answered, alumni research, final interview with VP of Division. alot of steps but they are pretty selective with who they hire

Interview Questions

• What's the most stressful thing you've ever had to deal with?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

Consists of multiple rounds to understand if the interviewee will excel as a Branch Manager. Starts with a phone screen and then focuses on many one to one interviews. It's not meant to be a stressful process as you mainly have to describe your characteristics and how they'd play a beneficial role as a Branch Manager. Focusing on leadership experience is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Explain an instance in which you showed leadership skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

We went through a series of 4-5 interviews. Ranging from group interviews, to individual interviews with a manager, to phone interview, to a final interview with the president. The group interview was the first one and was an elimination process, ending with me and one other applicant. I made it through that and continued on through. It then was a 1:1 with my manager, a phone screen with my manager, and a final interview with the president of the Wisconsin branch.

Branch Manager, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Phone interview. Followed by 1 on 1, group and meeting with regional VP. They also administered an online personality test before hiring. Process was very thorough. Effective communication and professional attire is a must.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your biggest challenges and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Very intense process with multiple levels. First there's an initial group interview. Then if they like you after that, there is a 1 on 1 interview. They give you a list of alumni to call to see how their experience was. Then you have a final interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a challenging situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I first was contacted through a class at the University of Minnesota. I called and had an initial phone interview which then followed up for a in person group interview of about 7 or so. The district manager narrows the candidates down to 1 or 2 and they move on to third round interviews. You then go through 2 move in person interviews before you are selected to be a Branch Manager.