College of Saint Benedict Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at College of Saint Benedict

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College of Saint Benedict (Collegeville, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Quick interview process. A couple of behavioral questions and then a quick discussion about the position and its responsibilities and then a quick walkthrough of the office and the library, then it ended with some training and knowledge about the media equipment.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which you did not have the answer to?   1 Answer

Phonathon Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College of Saint Benedict (Saint Joseph, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a "get to know" you type of interview. When you're just starting college and don't have a lot of experience, the supervisors want to know what type of person you are, how you handle conflict, etc. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable ordering a pizza over the phone?   1 Answer

Dining Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College of Saint Benedict (Saint Joseph, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

10 to 15 min long asking general leadership questions and various other questions. The process went well after a couple of days got replies back, which was fast. The managers were nice and it varied because interviews were in different times slots so you would have different interviewers on different time slots.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose a tool or food in (place) what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at College of Saint Benedict in October 2010.

Interview

I Was approached by a professor about the position, but I still had to create a resume and cover letter. I went through a basic interview with very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have with the French language outside of the classroom?   Answer Question

Bus Driver Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at College of Saint Benedict in February 2011.

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview and then I got the job. It helped me learn a lot about the company and the process was easy. There was a lot of questions but easy to answer. This was interesting and I had a lot of fun. This job was a good experience and a lot of room to move forward.