College of Staten Island Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College of Staten Island Interview Questions

2.4

Compliance Manager for Title IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

CUNY has a hiring team that sits with you around a table. There is a representative from each department.
    Even though there were about 5 people in the committee, I felt at ease. I was able to really go through my interview without feeling nervous

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

my good student at my water color class at Art Lab who works at the College of Staten Islands recommended me strongly for the position. they were convinced strongly and they hired me rightaway for the position

Work Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

If you qualify for financial aid you will have the opportunity to do work study. It's really simple and easy to qualify. I ran errands for an office that provided financial assistance to their students and was able to also study for my classes.

Interview Questions

• What pervious employment experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its straight forward with compensation and job duties.

College Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a few parts: tutors were required to take a test and write an essay to discern if they were capable of helping students at college level. They were friendly, and made the hiring process easy, though it wasn't immediate. It took a few months to get in the door.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Panel Interview, 8 people. I was first interviewed by phone then asked to come in and meet with the panel. Everyone was friendly and water was offered. It lasted about an hour.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

All about microsoft office, word excel outlook or power point. Some questions about connecting shared drive and networking. Tcp/ ip, vpn will the hardest questions they can ask. Hiring process very easy.

Interview Questions

• How to start the formula in excel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Teaching Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College of Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

The interviewer asked me why I wanted the job, and I told him that I loved working with children. He asked me which school I wanted to work in and what grade I wanted to work with. It was a simple interview and a guaranteed job. If you would like to become a Teaching Scholar just make sure you love working with children in a school setting.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College of Staten Island in August 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call asking to come in for a one on one interview. Went in and waited for about 20 minutes. Spoke with the secretary who seemed nice. Went into the interview and sat with two directors who asked questions regarding my current position and what I could do to improve their office.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult situation/ student?   Answer Question