College of Westchester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at College of Westchester

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at College of Westchester (White Plains, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. The process moved quickly and concisely. I intervieved with four people: two whom I was work with daily and also the president and vice-president. They were all pleasant, friendly and approachable, except for one whom I believe was trying to challenge me.

Interview Questions

• How will the skills from my current job transfer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College of Westchester.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone and then came in and it took 3 interviews to get the job for a hourly position. The third interview I waited for 30 minutes for a director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this position?
      How would you sell the college to me?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at College of Westchester (White Plains, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Three different people interviewed me for my first round. It seemed too tedious for a part-time position where one isn't entitled to benefits. Second round was with the vice president, he wore me down with the same questions over again. The interview seemed like a joke to him so that is something to look out for. The last interview was with the President, over the phone. The president was very friendly and genuine, she seemed to have a positive outlook on the company's goals.
    Lastly, I gave them three references and omitted to provide my former supervisors position for obvious reasons, the vice president and his partner went over my head by calling them without my consent. I felt that was disrespectful and disingenuous on their part.

Interview Questions

i received a full time position on the spot (with the reference checks the following day) that corresponded with my work ethic, my ideal work by another company which offered benefits.

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College of Westchester (White Plains, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Very simple. Just asked me if I'm a people person and if I'm good with groups. It went very shortly, like about 5 minutes. I don't know how they process now since they have stricter ways of interview as well as two people left.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with people and sales.   1 Answer