Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is simple. You send them your resume and they call you to set up an interview. Before the interview you complete an application and test. Afterwards you fill out an availability sheet and do your first interview. Then you get invited for a quick 2nd interview and then they call you in 2 days to let you know if you got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Hoover, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

come in and take a pretty basic reading and writing test as well as one that tests your ability to type what you are hearing. For the most part if you can read and type, can work the block that the last person just quit was in, and got a way to get to work on time your hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to talk on the phone   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions.

Interview

They want to basically see that you can speak up and talk on their telephones clearly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the normal, just questions about yourself.   Answer Question

Student Success Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Birmingham, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

After a testing screening for basic listening, typing, spelling ability, there was just a one round interview face to face with department managers. They asked about the resume and my background. Pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• They basically wanted to know what made me thought I would be good fit.   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Very well organized from beginning to end. The interview was relaxed, but thorough. Met with most of the team members. All over nothing unusual. In my case they modified a little the title of the position, because they wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of any… Actually, the HR employee told me that the feedback from the team was that I had asked smart questions…:)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was good for me. No much negotiation.

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Birmingham, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

went well had owner and senior staff asked questions very friendly and knowledgeable about the questions asked. lasted about 20 mins and had a call the next day actually did some work at night for them while working out a notice with previous company

Interview Questions

• what types of issues i had with desktops, and what experience i had with their current hardware   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Birmingham, AL) in May 2012.

Interview

There was only one round of interviews. Fair questions were asked. The process of applying and getting called for an interview was fairly quick. I was called the same week I applied.

Export Operating Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collegiate Admission & Retention Solutions (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was asked what i know about export and the laws of the goverment concerning customs clearence.

Interview Questions

• How much do you feel your experience is worth?   Answer Question
    • which forms did you need to fill out at the us and belarus customs?   Answer Question