Colliers International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Colliers International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

No interview per say. Got job thru Agency - the Glassdoor process to search jobs has become ridiculous and I would never recommend it. So now im typing just to fill up the 30 word minimum so Glassdoor will knock it off.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

Was not stressful. The questions asked were not your standard interview questions. They were more worried about why you wanted to enter into the industry and what your personality was. They wanted to know how you would fit into their team.

Interview Questions

• They were more concerned with my personality and if I was willing to put in the work. They also wanted to know how I accepted failure.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

Long process, had to come back multiple times and met with a total of 6 people. When they offered me the position it was a contract to hire but that had not been told to me at the beginning of the process or in the posting so had to negotiate a shorter contract term in order to become full time of it was a good fit and be eligible for benefits.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

20 minute phone interview with a very friendly lady however I sat around waiting all morning for the phone call and she didn't call, I then rearranged it for the next day but no specific time was given again so had to sit around waiting, quite unproffessional

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to colliers etc   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

I got the interview by Phone. I didn't get offer because I don't know Argus before, however, this is a necessary skill to work in real estate industry. Although I didn't receive the offer, the overall interview process feels great.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Argus?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colliers International (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast and was not too detailed. Only had interview with HR and managing director.
    No technical questions, all questions were about past experience and fit. I felt like interview was rushed.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position. Three weeks later received a phone call and email from the recruiter. From there, went for my first interview. It was conducted panel style with around 6 people from various (related) departments.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colliers International (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Exchange emails with HR in Seattle area for phone appt. Very childlike email communication. HR was a no show with no notice for phone appt. It got VERY unprofessional after that. Bad first impression. Glad I passed on the opportunity. Low pay.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

I received interview invitation on Thursday for the interview on the next Thursday. There were two interviewer and it took about 15 minutes. They provides the reason for hiring and what this role are supposed to do.

Marketing and Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Nashville, TN).

Interview

One phone interview, two in-person interviews.
    Pretty easy interviews and super nice people!

I was interviewed directly by the CEO over the phone and then was interviewed by the two brokers I'd be working for. The questions weren't anything unexpected or out of the ordinary. All of the interviews were less than 30 minutes long.