Colliers International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Colliers International

2.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

It was an easy process overall. I applied online through Glassdoor, which led to 2 phone screens and in person interview. The in person interview was fairly conversational and more based on character more than years of experience.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colliers International (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

very relaxed atmosphere. just some q and a about my resume and some behavioral questions. she asked what I liked about real esate and what I liked about the company specifically. nothing technical or any trick questions

Interview Questions

• what are your biggest strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

Was not stressful. The questions asked were not your standard interview questions. They were more worried about why you wanted to enter into the industry and what your personality was. They wanted to know how you would fit into their team.

Interview Questions

• They were more concerned with my personality and if I was willing to put in the work. They also wanted to know how I accepted failure.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The interview process was very nice and not intimidating at all. They also give you a PI test that you rate yourself. A great tool for them to get more insight of your behavior types.

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colliers International in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from recruiter. From there I had an additional phone interview with the head of the department and followed up with a team meeting. Very laid back, more of a conversation then a standard interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colliers International in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted in-person. I met with several senior managers. The process lasted about 20 minutes.

It was a relatively casual conversation about my experience and availability. It seemed like they were desperate to staff-up, and needed junior people to do actual work.

The interview was mostly fit based. I was not asked any quantitative questions or grilled in any way. I found out at the end of the interview that I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your previous experience.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

It was easy. Their wasn't much to it I just called the managing director and asked to sit down with him We met and then talked for about an hour and then went our separate ways and he followed up with me later on and gave me an offer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colliers International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Small office near Santa Monica. Two interviewers asked me questions in a small room. They asked questions such as why did you choose your school, job experience, and other typical interview questionnaire.

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy, very behavioral . Colliers International is a Canada-based global commercial real estate services organization with approximately 12,000 employees in more than 500 offices in 69 countries.[1]

The firm provides services to commercial real estate users, owners, investors and developers; they include consulting, corporate facilities, investment services, landlord and tenant representation, project management, urban planning, property and asset management and valuation and advisory services. The organization serves the hotel, industrial, mixed-use, office, retail and residential property sectors.[2]

The firm has headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. Annual revenues are over $2.7 billion [3] In June 2015, it was announced that Jay S. Hennick was appointed Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Dylan Taylor was named President and Chief Operating Officer.[4]

Interview Questions

• Why I am interested in Real estate   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colliers International (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast and was not too detailed. Only had interview with HR and managing director.
    No technical questions, all questions were about past experience and fit. I felt like interview was rushed.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through the school website. I received a call later that week. The initial phone interview was pretty basic, they just asked me what made me qualify and what experiences I've had before. It as a pretty quick phone interview and at the end of the conversation, they invited me in for an in-person interview which was very similar to the phone interview..just reiterated to another person.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us a time when you came across a difficult situation and how did you go about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just explained to them that my previous job payed X amount. They were willing to match.