Colliers International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colliers International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

I received interview invitation on Thursday for the interview on the next Thursday. There were two interviewer and it took about 15 minutes. They provides the reason for hiring and what this role are supposed to do.

Marketing and Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Nashville, TN).

Interview

One phone interview, two in-person interviews.
    Pretty easy interviews and super nice people!

I was interviewed directly by the CEO over the phone and then was interviewed by the two brokers I'd be working for. The questions weren't anything unexpected or out of the ordinary. All of the interviews were less than 30 minutes long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colliers International (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Met with 3 of the people I would be working with, it was a lot of talking at me and not asking questions. I didn't feel like they would value me as an individual, just as a set of skills or a body in a desk.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. 1st one was pretty basic with the recruiter to get a feel if it will be a match. My 2nd interview was with the President of that division. Basic questions about my background/challenges/experience.

After that I never got any follow up even after I sent thank you emails/ and a follow up email to both the recruiter and the president.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colliers International (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

When I first started, my 2nd interview was with the entire team (all 12 brokers) and they were all throwing questions at me quickly not giving me ample time to respond. I will always remember that.

Negotiation

Difficult.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

Three step process:

1-phone interview with Seattle office-pleasant and straighforward
    2-in person interview with person who would be your direct supervisor-typical interview
    3-2nd in person interview with higher level supervisor-very amicable and easygoing

All interviewers were good employees-in full support of company. Their description is normal to a large commercial real estate business.

Overall typical experience, but sadly enough did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you had where you had to deal with a difficult HR situation?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Sacramento, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Three separate interviews split into two days. Second day and final interview was a meet-and-greet with the security director, essentially, who has the final word. The first day felt like an ambush. After an initial process with the security operations manager, whom I had been forming a relationship with over phone calls and e-mails, he leaves to bring out three more interviewers whom I had never met before. Their questions weren't particularly difficult, standard stuff such as "where do you see yourself in five years," "why should we hire you," etc. Just opportunities to sell yourself, or crumble under pressure, I suppose. Still, I was not expecting to be so outnumbered like that.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetically, how would you handle a customer service situation?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colliers International (Oakland, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

We discussed my previous work experience and skills approaching the position alongside my interest for the company itself. We also discussed the company environment and more about the team environment involved with this position. Also we reviewed the systematic structure of the company in order to understand the background of the company and where the position would fit.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous work background fit the position?   Answer Question

Property Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Great. Very informative. Easy to ask questions. Did not ask me too much about why I was leaving my company as they are a direct competitor. Did not try and convince me that, as a competitor, they were better-rather they highlighted what they believed was different and why that may be of interest to me.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience?   2 Answers

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone and had a brief interview by phone, followed several days later with a face-to-face interview with a panel of 4 individuals in the local office. Everyone was very professional and offered a lot of information about the position and the company.