Cover image for Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Collins Collins Muir & Stewart Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Application

I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Interview

Easy fifteen minute zoom getting to know you and why you chose law school and this firm. They want to know they could get along with you on a fundamental level.

Interview Questions
  • Asked why insurance, if you would be comfortable representing the Sheriff's department, etc.
    Answer Question

Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Application

I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Interview

It was simple. It was one interview. They asked why I wanted to work at the firm and whether I could be comfortable representing the county and police department. It was also pretty conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be comfortable handling mundane tasks like billing for the county.

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

91.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/law/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Collins Collins Muir & Stewart~957424
Join the conversation on

Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Interview

On campus interview about 30 mins in length. It was actually pretty straightforward. More conversation and question based. Only one round for clerk position. No trick questions asked. Mostly just trying to feel you out and see if you’ll fit with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Asked you to explain your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart (South Pasadena, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview was fairly easy going and conversational. We discussed the areas of law I am interested in and what practice area I would like to focus on at their firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart (Orange, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Applied online and was practically immediately invited for an interview. Met with managing partner 1 on 1. Open and comfortable with standard interview questions. Lasted 45 mins. Was told there would be a second round, but they aren't in a "hurry" to hire ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart

Interview

Two round process. First day, met with an equity partner in conference room to start then once I passed his initial eye test he took me back to meet with 3 other attorneys. Second day, met with several younger associates, perhaps to see if I was a personality fit for the firm. No partners were present.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours do you bill in a year?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart (Pasadena, CA)

Interview

They called me in for an initial interview that was conducted by one of the partners at the firm. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and became very casual after we did a few list questions. I got a call back about a week later asking me to come in for a second interview, this time with one of the named partners. Very easy non threatening interview. They like an open door policy at this firm and working as a team.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be ok working in south pasadena (because I lived in LA). Strength and weakness question.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart (South Pasadena, CA) in May 2015

Interview

First round1.5 hours. Second round another 1 hour. Interviewed by seasoned partners. However, other attorneys' poor reviews rang true. Sweatshop work mill etc etc. One partner indicated working 14 hour days is encouraged and the benchmark.

Interview Questions
  • General comment: firm suffered loss of many mid-level attorneys in the last 12 months. Very top heavy with only 1-2 yr associates remaining. You get the picture.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in South Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart (South Pasadena, CA) in Feb 2015

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was called in for an initial interview conducted by a paralegal who administers a written test. Second interview with one of the attorneys. They made a written offer via email and required an acceptance or rejection response within one or two days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collins Collins Muir & Stewart (Oakland, CA) in Apr 2014

Interview

After providing application materials I was called in for an interview, which took place in conference room with one of the attorneys. Attorney asked smart questions and was very polite. The interview took about 20 minutes, maybe longer, and for the most part, the questions were about legal work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews