Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed. One phone interview then one face to face where I was basically hired on the spot. Then a meeting with the boss and manager where they throw a bunch of numbers at you to draw you in and get excited.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Fort Wayne, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called in with a group of 5-7 people. They asked me about my experience after going over the company and its mission. I turned down the next stage of the process since it was strictly commission based.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in January 2016.

Interview

Discussed everyday job and stressed importance of setting goals for yourself. Explained that if you follow their activity that you will be successful. Very informative and willing to help you succeed.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There is no interview process as they are recruiting you for this 1099 position. They make it sound like an interview to get you to come in but will not turn anyone down.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation just a graph on how it would be easy to make a six figure income.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Austin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with broker leader over lunch. Had an informative discussion about the programs and plans available for sale. Discussed mutual contacts and acquaintances. Minimal information about projected sales goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was more of a overview of the company. I was glad that they took the time to explain what are their goals and what is the company all about. They wanted to make sure that I have full understanding what I am about to get myself into :) it was very long, took about 2 hours, but it was very relaxed and informatory.

If you decide to accept you would be required to pass a license test. The entire process will take up to a month.

Interview Questions

• How much to do know about colonial life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Danielle sent an email to me to an interview. When I got there the next day, there was a group of 7 people sitting at the table. She did a presentation to introduce the company and another manager Gary introduced about the position. But the candidate has to have a license eventually, and it's commission only, so I didn't choose to continue.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone, then face to face and finally a sit down with district management. This is a 100% commission position so they primarily just tried to make sure you could get by until you establish a base clientele and wouldn't go into a tirade when rejected over and over and over again.

Interview Questions

• Are you financially in a good place to allow for low income for the first year or two?   1 Answer