Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Renton, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Disappointing. The job was not accurately represented before I agreed to interview and it turned out to be 100% commission based pay. The entire "interview" was spent trying to sell me on their product. They tried to convince me it wasn't a sales job , but it was entirely about sales.

Interview Questions

• Would you enjoy helping people obtain good health coverage?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. As I stated, this was a 100% commission based job. I got the impression they would accept anybody that was willing to come on board.

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Anonymous Employee in Monona, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Monona, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

Simple process-Contact website, then connect with local management

Interview Questions

• The requirement for State Licensing for 2 or more lines of insurance. Also requirement for a rigorous background check by the State in order to be licensed by the State.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by manager and he was very nice. They asked to fill out a form before interview to answer some questions like "why colonial Life""What do you think you can contribute to this position". The interview went well, I introduced myself and the interviewer shared some of his own experience too.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Tampa, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

First receive a phone call and phone interview. The next step is an in person interview at the office. The process is quite fast and the questions were not very tough.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in April 2012.

Interview

She explained what the company does and what I'd be doing and how commission works. Then, I was contacted by a manager and officially hired. I still have to meet with him to further discuss details and where I go from here.