Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Columbia, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was great. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. My second interview was at the location with two individuals. The atmosphere was very relax and I actually enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• What is my definition of integrity?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Columbia, SC) in December 2017.

Interview

They asked great questions that require you to think and add a challenge. Have confidence in yourself and prepare for the interview. Review and study the company history and the about us. It's best to know who you will be working for and know your role.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Columbia, SC) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied to the position and I immediately got a email to take the assessment so I did. Then I got an email about 5 days later to set up a phone interview. My phone interview was very pleasant and thorough. It lasted about 45mins and I was asked to do a face to face interview the next morning. The on-site interview went extremely well. It lasted about an hour. I did a mock phone call. I interviewed with 2 people. They told me I would know something within the next 5 days, but I got a call about 45mins after I left the building with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you made a mistake and received feedback.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Columbia, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

I first applied through Indeed with my resume. Then I got an email saying to do an online assessment. That took about an hour. Then I got another email stating they wanted to call me and when would be a good time for them to do so. They called and I did another interview over the phone. They asked me very detailed questions about my past employment. And a few behavioral questions as well. Then they told me about the position, very detailed. They said the next and last step would be a face to face interview and that they would call if interested. They did call. I was scheduled that following day. And let me just say how comfortable they made me feel in that interview. The first man I met with walked me around the building to give me a little tour to help shake the nerves. We then met up with another man for the interview. They introduced themselves, them asked me to do the same. Even though I was still nervous, these gentlemen made me feel SO comfortable. Then they asked me some more behavioral questions. Then we did a mock call. One left the room to call me while the other sat in with me to do the phone call. They gave me about 5 mins to review the sheet they actually did the call. The call was what I was most nervous about but don't be !! It went great!! I actually really enjoyed the whole interview , the company is AMAZING and the culture seems to be great! My best advice is to learn about the company before the interview... Learn about what your applying for. Then go in there and be YOURSELF!!! Be authentic. The atmosphere is so calm & the interviewees were so kind! You'll do great!