Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

3.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co..

Interview

Initially contacted by HR via phone call. Was asked to take an excel test and had an additional phone interview. Had an interview with every manager within the department I worked.

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in March 2016.

Interview

Applied to Colonial Life because was reached out to by recruiter. Briefly explained their internship program and how it helped to further a career there. They scheduled a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes and mainly consisted of behavioral interview questions. Their internship seemed very involved and had little room for change throughout the school year.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to handle criticism in the work place and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Columbia, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email from HR and had a phone interview which lasted 30 mins. Then I had an in person interview with 3 managers from the 3 different departments.The interview lasted about one hour and they alternated asking me questions. They said I should know something within two weeks and I did. The interview consisted of several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to someone who just lost a loved one but their claim isn't covered under the policy?   Answer Question