Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was related to your leadership and teamwork skills. They want to know that you're the kind of person who will be a leader at their company.

The interviewer was polite but not very professional. She attempted to change the interview day an hour before my scheduled interview because she wanted to go home early (which she pretty much said to me). She also did not give me any time to ask questions, when I was very interested asking about the position as its online description is very vague.

I only had the one phone interview, but apparently the second interview is via webcam with someone else from their office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you created an innovative business product.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about time you solved a problem in an innovative way.   Answer Question