Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Sales Agent Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Amarillo, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Start out in a group interview for information only, then were taken individually to be interviewed. During the info session they had some technical difficulties with their presentation but were able to deliver orally with a marker board. Overall very friendly with a lot of promise.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?
    Are you comfortable with our schedule?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Interview did not provide in depth disclosure on commission structure. I left with an overall feeling of being sold on the position instead of a presentation on the company. Didn't discuss any current sales agents achievements or how training was structured.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

They called me in and sat down with me for an hour, covering my background and the expectations of the position I was applying for. After determining whether it was a mutual match, they decided to call me back for a second interview to offer me the position. They reiterated the demands of the job, ensured I was comfortable with it, and then extended the offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time when you and your supervisor differed on something that you felt strongly about and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Renton, WA).

Interview

The interview was fairly quick, easy, and painless. The person conducting the interview was very respectful. I was informed about the job, what I was expected to do, how pay worked, how training would be completed, etc. There was an initial up-front cost that they were honest I would have to pay should I accept this job. I felt like they were honest about the entire job which I was appreciative of.

Interview Questions

It was all commission based pay and that is unappealing to me at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

He told me about the company and described what my training and duties would be. He then asked me if I would be wiling to get my health sales license. He then explained how the company works.

Interview Questions

• Are you making enough money   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable interview. I have 27 years in a parallel industry so it was pretty low key. The manager put me at ease right away and explained the position very well.

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Binghamton, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Not much of an interview. It was a one round interview in person. The Interviewer mostly talked about himself, the company and the internship position. I basically just had to sit there and listen.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Recruiter was Human Resources Professional and could relate to sales to employers versus sales to individuals.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Lancaster, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Question one, can you breath on your own? Do you have a car? Do you have any leads if so how many?

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales lead so family management can seal them from you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will work on 100% commissions please give me your leads.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Montgomery, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

There were two people who were present for my interview which was carried out at a coffee shop. They were very friendly and transparent. When I asked the average first year compensation for sales reps at Colonial Life, they said $35-$50k. I was offered the chance to move onto a second interview if I wanted to pursue becoming an agent for Colonial Life.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions now that we've presented Colonial Life to you?   1 Answer