Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy going. The individual asked a series of questions trying to decide if I was a person that can handle the job. Questions were mainly about past work experience. The individual would relate your past work experience to what you would have to with the potential job. Also, the individual gave a great explanation of what was required for the job. I would suggest to anyone who is thinking about taking this job is that you have learn a lot of information to pass the insurance exam. So if you are a good test taker and learn quickly, this will be a good beginning for the job. The interview was very easy going and was able ask questions when needed or wanted.

Interview Questions

Realized that this was not the job for me.

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

The interview process was: Inviting, quick and straight forward. The interviewer was friendly and seasoned within the industry. They answered any question and offered a decent amount of company literature for my reference post interview. The interview was a "cookie-cutter" initial interview. Go in, sit in conference room, chit chat then I met the principal of the office and was impressed by how they had that "family" type of structure to their organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Was offered an interview by email. I arrived at my scheduled time then realized it was not an interview, rather a 2 hour lecture on how great the company is and how much money you can make.

Was going to leave in the middle but the interviewer / presenter just never stopped talking. Waste of time and money to get there.

YOU MUST PAY TO JOIN THE SALES TEAM. Screams scam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview with professional people in a very nice building / part of town. They do not let you know beforehand it is a 1099 position with no salary simply commission and bonuses. The company has been around a long time and has a reputable reputation however it would have been good to know going in it was the "Own your own business" model.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, but you are expected to be at the office as if it is a W-2 job not 1099   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co..

Interview

The interview process was very short. I met a recruiter on my college campus and after a conversation about the company he told me about an internship opportunity with the company. I received an email from the recruiter a day later asking to set up an interview. After having the interview a few days later, I received a call saying I had gotten the internship