Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Territory Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Territory Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Little Rock, AR) in December 2011.

Interview

submit resume, interview face to face with territory manager. pass background and credit check. I did a phone interview and then a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to effect our bottom line in a positive manner?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a list of their commission schedule and their results from the prior year. I did the math and excepted a day later.

Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Territory Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in August 2018.

Interview

Applied for one of their Territory Recruiter positions, and the next day got an email from a recruiter wanting to schedule a 30 minute phone screen interview. Had a great conversation with the recruiter and they were very impressed. Immediately got an interview with the hiring manager and then the Director of National Recruiting. Each of these were phone interviews that seemed to go smoothly and was left off with being told via phone and e-mail that I should hear something back early next week.

A few weeks have gone by, and despite me reaching out to ask for an update, I have received no response. If I did not move forward in the selection process, that is fine. But it is not very professional to "ghost" an applicant that was this deep in the interview process. The entire experience has soured me on the organization as a whole if this is how they treat people, which is unfortunate because I really liked what I've seen and heard about the company otherwise.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Greensboro, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was a three-step process for my position. I had two phone interviews and one in-person interview. Each call was a simple conversation about myself and my experience. The panel interview included 6 individuals from various levels and in a variety of roles. I had to give a 2-3 minute presentation during the panel interview.
    Thus far, the hiring process has been extremely easy and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to speak about yourself (strengths, past experiences) during the interview. Be able to confidently state why you would be an asset to the company   1 Answer