Colonial Properties Trust Leasing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Properties Trust Leasing Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Leasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Colonial Properties Trust in April 2009.

Interview

After applying and submitting my resume, I was asked to take an online assessment. The assessment consists of everything from math, grammer to personality. It was very tedious and took at least an hour. Upon successful completion of the assessment, I had an interview with the property manager. The questions were very general, but somewhat repetitive (alot like the online personality assessment). I'm not sure if the questions were standard or just the approach that this particular PM chose. After we finished the interview, the PM asked me to come back the following day for a second interview with a PM from a different complex. The first interview given by the hiring PM lasted close to an hour while the second one only lasted about 15 minutes.

Each step is to 'weed out' candidates. For the assessment, the PM said that consistency is most important. There is actually a score from 1-10 based on how consistent the candidate is in answering their questions. If the score on consistency is low, a candidate most likely will not be asked for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel will be most challenging for you in this position?   Answer Question