Colorado Department of Human Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colorado Department of Human Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Colorado Department of Human Services

2.6

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services.

Interview

I had a computer-based test which review Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as an in-person interview with eventual supervisor and fellow Analysts. The last step was to observe a meeting that pertained to the type of work I would be producing.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of behavioral questions - looking to see how one would handle him or herself in various situations. There is an opportunity for questions at the end of the interview as well.   Answer Question

Performance Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a 10-minute phone interview. The second interview was a week later and consisted of two 45-minute panel interviews, back-to-back; first panel included team leader and other managers, second panel included team mates and other employees.

Interview Questions

• Please review the data dashboard in front of you and tell us your thoughts   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO).

Interview

Be specific in skills review to screen through to next level. Panel interviews, must answer questions based on experience, traditional questions, nothing too difficult. Experience took a long time to ramp up then moved extremely quickly.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Step one: Telephone Interview
    Step two: Group Interview
    Provided a work sample and discussed the design and teaching experience as it related to the role of a training specialist working for the State of Colorado.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience benefit the Colorado Department of Human Services   Answer Question

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. they asked alot of questions. I had to apply online then wait a month to determine if i was picked for the interview. There is alot of red tape when interviewing with the state. it is a very long process. The people are very nice.

Electronics Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I was invited to the interview at the CDHS main office. Not the crappy office where they actually work. I was interviewed by two people, the bosses of the department. They were very nice and told me lots of great things like "we'll provide you with all the tools necessary to be successful at your job". This turned out to be lies. Everything they told me to get me to take the job was a lie. I quit three months later.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience level? Why are you looking for employment? What are you making at your current job?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Wheat Ridge, CO) in October 2008.

Interview

Written test, personal interview

Negotiation

I don't remember.

Program Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying you will go in and take three test. If you pass the test, you are put on a list of candidates to choose from. I really cannot remember the interview questions but they are your typical office interview questions. There were 4 people on the interview panel.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Met informally with the top boss, then more formally with who would be my immediate supervisor, then was invited to a panel interview. The process was long and stressful, but great practice, and it was good to have a chance to meet and interact with potential peers and bosses.

Interview Questions

• "What would we be missing out on if we didn't hire you?"   1 Answer

Accountant - Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is what I would consider normal. There was two managers with varying level of clout. More than likely you will work with both, but you will only report to one. By the time i got to this interview, i went though hundreds. I honestly didn't care if i got the Job. Maybe that's why they wanted me.... CDHS was going through some crazy stuff at the time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer