Colorado State University Personal Trainer, Medical Campus Recreation Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Personal Trainer, Medical Campus Recreation Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorado State University (Aurora, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Well CU does have great plans for the recreation center but were completely naive of needed facts to attract real fitness professionals. The fitness manager could not tell me how many trainers were going to be hired; or the hours that will be expected. He stated nobody would receive full time hours; in order to avoid giving benefits. He couldn't even tell me what to expect as far as compensation.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you think you can train in an average week?   Answer Question
  • Do you have a degree related to training? (as he holds my resume with a degree directly related, in his hands)   Answer Question

Too many unanswered questions. I have been in the industry for several years and was not going to risk taking a job not knowing the hours, pay, or even start date. Give me a break! You're looking for professionals right?