Colorado Technical University Registrar's Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Colorado Technical University

1 Interview Review

Registrar's Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a formal interview. I was taken back to the Deans area where Registrar's was located. The office was smaller than I had expected. The interview was done by the Registrar and Registrar's assistant. Both of them were female. The Registrar was polite and always kept a smile on her face. It was hard to judge any reaction to any of my responses.

Interview Questions

• The questions I remember: How much did I know about CTU. How much did I know about the position I applied for. Did I like working with people or alone. How much did I know about computer applications such as Microsoft outlook, excel, word....ect   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation other than telling me I would make more than a work study. Interview took place in 2009 (questions: When was the interview only goes back to 2011)