Colorvision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colorvision Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colorvision (Universal City, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Since the place is in universal studios we had to meet at citywalk instead, kinda weird and confusing lol. Then we sat at these chairs and he asked me a few questions and started telling me to fill out some papers and after I was done he told me the uniform I would have to wear! He didn't really tell me I was hired but it seemed like I was and the next day I got an email saying I was hired haha.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, then I was invited for the Panel Interview with upper management. I was asked a series of personality questions and then asked about my expertise in the field. After that I was asked specific technology question . Finally The position was described in detail to me.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very fun and easy interview! Started off with a small group of us being put into a room to fill out some papers, then they called us in one by one to interview. Very simple questions, mostly things already covered in the online application. The fun, positive atmosphere made it easy to relax and be myself. Got the job immediately after!

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online using indeed and I got a callback around 1-2 weeks later asking to come in to their home office for an interview, the process was smooth I showed up was a personal interview wasn't with multiple people but they do usually interview in big groups and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase if you got hired for a position at the park you get $8.05 and front gate $9.05

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

It was pretty smooth and relaxed. Everyone I met was happy and friendly. I arrived for my appointment a bit early. The receptionist had me wait in a conference room for a few moments. The person interviewing me was prompt and easygoing. We spoke about the job and expectations etc. He kinda felt me out and then offered me the job. There was nothing really special about the process.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

There was two interviews, one on the phone and the second was one to one, they asked a few questions about myself and what would I bring to the company and after the one to one interview I was easily hired.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

First they have you sit in a room, along with other potential employees, to fill out a few papers, and then they call you in one by one. They ask a few basic questions and go over your availability again to make sure everything is correct. If they called you in for an interview, you most likely already have the job, they're just figuring out where to locate you. It's probably the easiest interview you will ever have to go through.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Colorvision?   1 Answer

Sale Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was nice and smooth. Nothing to complicated, they asked questions, then afterwards set me up for orientation, and went over my availability. No second interviews, no complex questions, just a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

• Which attraction did i like at universal studios, since that was where i would be working.   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a positive and easy interview and it consisted of the normal interview questions that everyone asks. Very simple and I didn't have any issues during the process it took less than a week to get a call which was a phone interview then you are sehcduled for a 1:1 interview. IF YOU DONT GET AN ANSWER RIGHT THEN DURING THE 1:1 INTERVIEW YOU DID NOT GET THE JOB. And after the interview I was scheduled for orientation for the following week.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorvision (Orlando, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. They had papers on the desk to fill out. They asked a couple questions.
    And that was it.
    Once selected they continued into the hiring process one on one. Asking more questions and filling out more paper work. Asked you what your favorite ride was (universal).

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for them
      What I would bring to the table   Answer Question