Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID)

2.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Tacoma, WA) in July 2018.

Interview

I could tell from the moment I meet the in-person interviewer I wasn't going to get the job. I'm not sure if it was because they actually had already made up their mind with a pervious candidate, or if the interviewer was having a bad day, or if my darker skin color played a role (I saw no people of color anywhere in their corporate offices). I would bet they have a quota on the number of interviews they have to give for each position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me who you are.
      2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      3. What can you offer me?   Answer Question

BSA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Wilsonville, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

about a 1 hr interview with the managers to go over experience with fraud, AML and BSA. no phone interviews, once I accepted then I had to pass the drug screen and back ground check

Interview Questions

• they were easy it was more like a conversation than a formal interview   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washougal, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Washougal, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

They got back to me pretty rapidly to set up an interview, but the first interview was incredibly intense. It was an hour and a half long, with surprising questions, and they didn't make it an enjoyable experience whatsoever.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Began with over the phone, got called in for in person with HR and finance team. The phone call was 30ish minutes and pretty cursory. The in person was honestly pretty generic

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I had applied for the position back in January, but was not contacted until March. The recruiter, John, asked if I was still interested in the job, which I was, so we scheduled an interview at a nearby branch. John was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He immediately put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. After conversing for a bit he moved on to the more formal interview part of the process. Throughout the interview John was very patient with all of my questions and took the time to answer them completely.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Portland, OR).

Interview

My interview was very nice. They carefully select their potential employees, if you are called for an interview your chances are already high. They explained the benefits of being in the position and really sold me on the job. They explained the great opportunities here as well. Great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the means of transportation to travel up to 50 miles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Tacoma, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with basic questions then an in person interview. They had a survey to be completed by all my references. The interview was very easy I wasn't very nervous. Manager was very nice and the setting was on the top floor of dowtown tacoma with a nice view

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and a time you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Tacoma, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

it takes about 2 weeks to finish all three rounds of interview. First round: phone talk with hr, second round: in-person interview for technical problem, and final round: show your projects.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Lakewood, WA).

Interview

The manager called to schedule an interview. I was waiting for him to call me, so we could have our phone interview. I checked my e-mail and he asked if I was still interested in the job. I replied to the e-mail I was waiting for his phone call. Then the manager e-mails me Skype information to call him for the meeting. I was on Skype for about 15 minutes and the manager never joined the meeting. I can tell this is not a company I would want to work for since they hired an incompetent manager. The good news is I have better jobs that I'm interviewing for.

Credit Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Salem, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process as I had coffee with a relationship manager then had dinner with the hiring manager. The next day I was called by HR and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Please tell me your how your skills and experience prepared you for this job.   Answer Question