Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID)

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Healthcare Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) in April 2017.

Interview

I first got an email that said I was selected for the first round of interviews. They then asked me to write an email saying to recruiter about why I wanted to be part of this program. They then selected me for a 30 minute phone interview.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Quick phone interview, walk in interview and then a second interview over the course of one week. Each interview lasted an hour plus. Typical interview questions for a basic job

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID).

Interview

I applied online and a couple couple weeks later got got a call from the manager to attend an interview. First interview was with assistant manager and another customer service representative. Second interview with with assistant and actual manager

Interview Questions

• Rate each one in order of most important to least customer service rules and regulations and knowledge of products   Answer Question

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Lakewood, WA).

Interview

The manager called to schedule an interview. I was waiting for him to call me, so we could have our phone interview. I checked my e-mail and he asked if I was still interested in the job. I replied to the e-mail I was waiting for his phone call. Then the manager e-mails me Skype information to call him for the meeting. I was on Skype for about 15 minutes and the manager never joined the meeting. I can tell this is not a company I would want to work for since they hired an incompetent manager. The good news is I have better jobs that I'm interviewing for.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Tacoma, WA) in July 2018.

Interview

I could tell from the moment I meet the in-person interviewer I wasn't going to get the job. I'm not sure if it was because they actually had already made up their mind with a pervious candidate, or if the interviewer was having a bad day, or if my darker skin color played a role (I saw no people of color anywhere in their corporate offices). I would bet they have a quota on the number of interviews they have to give for each position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me who you are.
      2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      3. What can you offer me?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied through an employment agency. Interviewed at the Tacoma location. I waited one week for th hiring decision. I was offered the position and able to start another week later.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Tacoma, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

it takes about 2 weeks to finish all three rounds of interview. First round: phone talk with hr, second round: in-person interview for technical problem, and final round: show your projects.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Began with over the phone, got called in for in person with HR and finance team. The phone call was 30ish minutes and pretty cursory. The in person was honestly pretty generic

Float Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I had applied for the position back in January, but was not contacted until March. The recruiter, John, asked if I was still interested in the job, which I was, so we scheduled an interview at a nearby branch. John was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He immediately put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. After conversing for a bit he moved on to the more formal interview part of the process. Throughout the interview John was very patient with all of my questions and took the time to answer them completely.

Float Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID) (Portland, OR).

Interview

My interview was very nice. They carefully select their potential employees, if you are called for an interview your chances are already high. They explained the benefits of being in the position and really sold me on the job. They explained the great opportunities here as well. Great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the means of transportation to travel up to 50 miles?   Answer Question