Columbia University Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia University Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia University

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone call then briefly met with the 2 directors of the program I applied for. The interview process was very casual. I met with one of the directors and interviewed as we walked to a meeting they were going to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The company contacted me via email for an interview, a date was set up. Then I was interviewed and had to go back for a secon interview from a different interviewer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the HR and the office that was hiring me all in one day. First I went to the HR office and talked with the recruiter and then was sent to the office and talked with everyone in the office 2 at a time. Total of 4 interviews in one day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Columbia University.   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Columbia University.

Interview

Went from temp to perm. Interview was basic questions, nothing complicated. But I guess it depends on the department. My department was new and I was fresh out of college

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University.

Interview

Landed the interview through a staffing agency. Asked to come into the office for an interview. The office was small but nice and was greeted in a very pleasant manner. When the interview had started, the interviewer was very nice and eager to continue with the process. She asked fairy common questions.