Columbia University Associate Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia University Associate Research Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia University

2.3

Associate Research Scientist Interview

Interview

Applied online by submitting academic CV. Then got a call from a senior professor in the department and an on-site presentation/interview was scheduled. I was expected to give 1 50-mi talk on my PhD dissertation and was asked a lot of questions about the research findings and field in general.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular. Got grilled on my own research and thesis so I did not find anything particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary is fixed by NIH

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Associate Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Columbia University.

Interview

skype interview with the supervisor for 1 hour by giving a presentation, no onsite interview since from a different country. interview process was good. the offer was given right after the interview.

Interview Questions

Associate Research Scientist Interview

Interview

Focused on the techniques and the project. Managers (PIs) interested in motivated people who can lead projects with the right supervision. Work is goal-oriented and not worked time. work smart rather than work hard.