Columbia University Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia University Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia University

2.8

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Columbia University.

Interview

Submitted an application online and they contacted me almost 2 months later for a brief phone interview. At that point, I forgot I even applied. Anyways, I was called in for an in person interview with the director and dean. After they asked for references..... all went well and quick up until that. They never checked references (that they wanted me to provide), and when I kindly followed up, they couldn’t even send a personal response. Instead an automatic rejection that you usually get when you don’t get chosen for an interview is sent. I don’t know what it is about this school, but they need to teach their upper management how to conduct and follow through with interviews that doesn’t leave the candidate feeling anticipated for nothing. The candidates do everything that they are asked to do and we fulfill them and we work hard to cooperate. But the interviewers don’t seem to reciprocate that same level of respect here from my experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Coordinator Interview

Interview

the lucky few get follow up interviews to ensure they are a good fit. the unfortunate get selected blindly and may get stuck with a horrible manager.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Columbia University in May 2011.

Interview

My resume was shared internally by a referral. I was screened first on the phone. They needed someone in fairly short time. I was hired within one month, basically. The team represented itself well.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University in January 2019.

Interview

Conversation, asked me a lot about my experience with computer programs, some questions about other skills, mostly discussed the job posting and how it works with the others in the department

Interview Questions

• asked me a lot about my experience with computer programs, some questions about other skills, mostly discussed the job posting and how it works with the others in the department   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Two rounds, gives you a feel for what they're looking for, they responded quickly; interview process can be somewhat arbitrary depending on who you get. Management looks for specific can-do attitude and front-facing potential.