Columbia University Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia University Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia University

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

One interview with administrative manager. Was very relaxed. The interview lasted maybe fifteen or twenty minutes and mostly just consisted of some basic questions and a back and forth between myself and a member of the administration. Overall, a rather painless and simple process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What skills can you bring to the job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia University.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview a few weeks later. I had a phone interview which lasted about half an hour, and then a week later had an in-person interview. Pretty normal procedure and the basic behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wished we asked you in the first interview?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University in January 2017.

Interview

Since I’m not located in New York City, my interview was conducted via Skype with one person. It lasted about 45 minutes and I received an email offer about 1 to 2 weeks later.