Columbia University Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia University Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia University

2.0

Researcher Interview

Interview

Contacted a lab for a position, casual interview with several people from the lab. Pretty casual conversation in the lab about my interests and how it would align with the lab's interests

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY).

Interview

Skype interview with the professors to talk about my previous research experience. The professors also tell me about the project they are working on, and asked whether I would be interested in solving these important research questions with them.

Interview Questions

• My previous research experience and my work expectation for the next few years   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Interview

I emailed the professor regarding the position. He told me to meet him. I went to meet him and has a discussion regarding potential projects and current and past experience in the same field.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I found the job online and got a phone interview around five days after. It was more like a chat rather than a traditional interview. I was asked about education and we went through a little bit about my portfolio. Offer was sent three days after the interview.