Columbia University Staff Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia University Staff Associate Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Associate Interview

Interview

I am very organized n my work ethic is very sufficient . Can be very social able with others.will go out of my way to make the customer or staff feel comfortable and help them no matter what

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Columbia University

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University (New York, NY).

Interview

One full day of interviews with a number of people including project manager, research scientists, other staff associates. questions were not very technical. people were very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• i was given a very abstract question and was asked to interpret it anyway I want.   Answer Question

Staff Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia University in October 2010.

Interview

First, it was a phone interview which was set up via e-mail. Then I was scheduled for a 1:1. Then I waited for weeks until they told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

The selection process took so long (3 weeks) that I thought they were going with someone else. I kept interviewing with another company and was made an offer immediately (which I accepted). The next day they called and told me I got the job but I had to decline.