Columbus McKinnon Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Columbus McKinnon Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbus McKinnon

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Columbus McKinnon (Amherst, NY).

Interview

Got approached by the HR recruiter.
Had phone interview. Then brought onsite for an interview with HR and the hiring manager. Was then invited to complete a Top-Grading Interview online and then onsite.
Unfortunately it turns out there was a misrepresentation of the roll and the company, which turned out to be very different from what I was told originally.

Interview Questions

• Top-Grading Interview - very long process!
    Too many questions to recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated salary and additional vacation days

Other Interview Reviews for Columbus McKinnon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Columbus McKinnon (Amherst, NY).

Interview

The initial communication included a direct contact on LinkedIn from the recruiter. From here we moved to a series of phone interviews followed by a face to face interview with the recruiter and department manager. The recruiter was very personable and welcoming. She seemed very sincere in everything we discussed and was one of the nicest recruiters I’ve ever been contacted by in my professional career.

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style would you impliment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbus McKinnon (Getzville, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and progressed at a good pace.

First step was phone interviews with the company recruiter and hiring manager. Second step was on site interviews with several members of the management team.

Interviews were comfortable two way conversations, with plenty of opportunities for me to ask all my questions and get a good perspective on the company values, direction and culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe my prior marketing experiences and how were the results measured.   Answer Question

Columbus McKinnon Response

May 2, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition & Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your positive interview experience. Our number one priority during the interview is the candidate experience and maintaining the highest level... More