Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Admissions Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Admissions Team Member Interview Questions

2.5

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powell, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (Powell, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Very generic questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. They are seeking to fill a very easy, non complicated position. The interviewer was kind. I applied online, then received a phone call to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was asking about myself and personal traits and character. After phone interview, they invited me for a face to face interview. Tons of other people there, and surprisingly they turned a number of people away. I was offered the job on the spot an took it. After accepting, I believe there were two orientations that took about four hours each. All training was paid, and there was even really good food at one of the trainings.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation where you had to respond quickly? How did you respond?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Columbus Zoo and Aquarium

Admissions Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powell, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (Powell, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Very informal and fast.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal, what kind would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.