Comau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Comau

2.8

Follow-Up Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview about 25 minutes, then met with Director for about an hour a week later and both interactions was very easy and straight to the point. I was offered the position 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• General Interview questions nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

After Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Called in to Southfield to begin process. I didn't seam very important to the lady doing the interview. She asked me to repeat my answer to questions she asked. I think because she kept looking at her phone. She was very nice but I consider rude not to be focused on the interview.

Industrial Operations Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter in Ohio (apparently Fiat Central Recruiting) followed by a 1-hour interview with hiring manager and HR on a Friday AM.

Negotiation

None

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comau (Coventry, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Laughable. Turned up for a chat and offered the job the next day. No real HR although a new HR officer has nice been hired who is better. They don't appear to keep records.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got what I asked for as they are a desperate crew.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grugliasco (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comau (Grugliasco (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was a full day recruitment with different tests.

1 oral presentation in a foreign language,
    2 team-building works,
    2 logic and verbal tests,
    personal interview.

It was a very intense day of work but very stimulating and interesting experience.

At the personal interview there was the top Financial Manager of Comau.

I consider this experience very positive.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comau (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was good experiance Although earnings growth rates can vary among different sectors, typically a stock with a PEG of less than 1 is considered undervalued since it's price is considered to be low compared to the company's expected earnings growth. A PEG greater than 1 might be considered overvalued since it might indicate the stock price is too high as compared to the company's expected earnings growth.
    refer for Ratio Analysis

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oradea (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comau (Oradea (Romania)) in January 2011.

Interview

Few questions regarding previous experience and salary request
    Questions regarding university.
    Questions regarding courses made.
    Questions regarding personality.
    Questions regarding teachers.
    Questions regarding personal hobby
    Questions regarding tech skills
    Questions regarding school
    Questions regarding previous experience Or training made or foreign languages know
    Or couurses of foreign languages Or skills from university or previous experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes,normal

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oradea (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comau (Oradea (Romania)) in June 2016.

Interview

After a short time they called me in for an interwiev. It was together with 12 other candidates. After introducign ourselves and after the company presentation we got some general questions (about our personality and motivations). We had a logical test and a tehnical test (on paper).Finally we had a group excercise (so they could see how we work in team). I had to wait a month till they called me back.

Interview Questions

• If you could be one famous person, who would you be?   1 Answer

Site Engineering Supervisor Interview

Interview

Five different interviews in five different days with five different people. Lot of question about remote teams management and Chinese culture. Very foggy questions. The feeling was like to be there even if the decision was already done and the position was already reserved to an internal sponsored candidate

Marketing and Promotion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comau (Turin (Italy)) in September 2015.

Interview

I submit my cv thought linkedin for the opening position, Comau call me to fix an interview, after 30 days from the interview Comau call me to give me the feedback about the interview. In total, since the application in line, the process takes 2 month