Ontario Power Generation Interview Question: Combination of behavior (~80-... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Modification Team Leader Interview Pickering, ON (Canada)

Combination of behavior (~80-90%) and technical

(~10-20%). Note, some technical questions are for people with past experience. New grads/contractors/etc. do not need to worry about knowing the details of these. Also, for behavioral question, use past examples (i.e. what you HAVE DONE), not what you would do. Background-based Questions: Tell me about yourself? Behavioral Questions: Tell me about a time where you improved an inefficient process? Tell me about a time where a member was being unaccountable on a project? Describe a time when you were faced with a challenging situation and how you handled it. Tell me about a time where you contributed significantly toward a project? Describe a time when you had conflict with a co-worker. Technical Questions: Describe the Engineering Change Control process. Describe the 5 phases of the Modification Process. Describe the name and agreement that OPG has with its unions. Describe the steps and documents you would take/complete if a modification needs to be carried out.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Draw of past examples (preferably work experience, new grads can use project experience). Use STAR (Situation-Task-Action-Result) method. Describe the contributions that YOU (as an individual) did/achieved, and not so much for the entire team.

Interview Candidate on Dec 19, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.