Comcast Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Comcast careers site. With a week or so I received the first phone screen from the third party recruiter that handles those for Comcast. Shortly after the initial phone call I was set up with a face to face interview with the District Manager, it was brief and he informed me that he was putting me through to a second interview. It was over two week later that I received a second face to face interview with the District Manager, his boss, and an HR representative. This interview was a little more in depth, asking the standard questions. I was told that a decision would be made by the end of the week. This second face to face interview was almost 3 weeks since the initial face to face interview. I promptly sent a thank you email to all those present following this second interview. One week later I had not heard back from anyone. Two weeks later I send a second email and make a call but no answer and I left a voicemail expressing my continued interest. So three weeks go by since second interview where I was told I would hear back from someone if I was accepted or declined the position. NOTHING! Never heard back from anyone!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Omaha, NE) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about my interest in interviewing. I spoke with two recruiters who gave softball questions. I answered all questions easily and was told to hold tight. Evidently what they meant was don't expect any communication from us unless you hound us and even then it was like pulling teeth. I sent no fewer than five to ten emails asking for updates, one was answered with standard we will get back to you soon when we hear more. A month or more goes by and you get the formal email saying sorry you weren't selected. It is this type of unprofessional nature and lack of communication that I want to stay clear of.

Note to whomever cares, if anyone, if you're going to ask someone to spend time interviewing for your company have the common decency to communicate within 24 hours. Your recruiters come across as cut throat and are only in it to process as many candidates as possible. The questions tell you nothing about the candidate as everyone is going to give the same responses. I know they get paid for those who get hired but have some self respect and contact those who aren't chosen and let them know....sad.

Interview Questions

• Typical STAR questions about the sales process and handing objection as if they googled interview questions for sales professionals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY).

Interview

very nice process. spoke with the recruiter firts and with hiring manager after that and wait for the offer. No negotiation on salary what makes a little hard when come on the money side

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

very long process about 3 months from start of interviews to hire date. First got denied, applied again a few months later, completed phone interview about my resume with recruiter, completed assessments, did in person interview with group and individual, waited a few days and got confirmation of hire.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you faced difficulty and overcame and objection   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, online quiz and personality quiz, in person interview with two hiring supervisors, background check and drug test. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult work interaction and how you handled it   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Initially played phone tag with recruiter. Had standard phone interview with recruiter. He called back the same day to schedule phone interview with director. 2 days later had phone interview with director, called back the next day to schedule face to face a few days later. Had face to face with director and manager. Received offer the next day. Interview process took 1 week, started 10 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Started out in a group talking to a sales manager, he didn't do the interview, he just gave you some advice, answers questions, explains what the job is like, pretty laid back and friendly.
    Then you go into a room and talk to two people, they asked questions about sales experience etc.
    Not very difficult questions. If they like you, you move on to a second round.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you dealt with someone you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

it was the dumbest interview ever. They really do not now how to screen and qualify sales people here. They asked if I was able to handle "sales volume" what kind of general question is that? Overall I had a bad experience with this company. They have their favorites and it is an unfair working environment

Anonymous Employee in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Comcast (White Marsh, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter on a Tuesday for a phone interview, she scheduled me for a face to face on Thursday. After the first interview they asked me to stay for a second an was offered the job on Monday morning. I am currently waiting for my drug and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Comcast in September 2012.

Interview

took 4 months to get hired. they are always back filling because of high turnover. Standard 3 step interview with drug screening. Hired from Regional office not totally a local decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations