Comcast Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY).

Interview

very nice process. spoke with the recruiter firts and with hiring manager after that and wait for the offer. No negotiation on salary what makes a little hard when come on the money side

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, online quiz and personality quiz, in person interview with two hiring supervisors, background check and drug test. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult work interaction and how you handled it   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Initially played phone tag with recruiter. Had standard phone interview with recruiter. He called back the same day to schedule phone interview with director. 2 days later had phone interview with director, called back the next day to schedule face to face a few days later. Had face to face with director and manager. Received offer the next day. Interview process took 1 week, started 10 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Started out in a group talking to a sales manager, he didn't do the interview, he just gave you some advice, answers questions, explains what the job is like, pretty laid back and friendly.
    Then you go into a room and talk to two people, they asked questions about sales experience etc.
    Not very difficult questions. If they like you, you move on to a second round.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you dealt with someone you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

it was the dumbest interview ever. They really do not now how to screen and qualify sales people here. They asked if I was able to handle "sales volume" what kind of general question is that? Overall I had a bad experience with this company. They have their favorites and it is an unfair working environment

Anonymous Employee in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Comcast (White Marsh, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter on a Tuesday for a phone interview, she scheduled me for a face to face on Thursday. After the first interview they asked me to stay for a second an was offered the job on Monday morning. I am currently waiting for my drug and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Comcast in September 2012.

Interview

took 4 months to get hired. they are always back filling because of high turnover. Standard 3 step interview with drug screening. Hired from Regional office not totally a local decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is not great. They ask you the standard questions such as "describe a moment where you provided great customer service and the outcome" or "decribe a difficult situation that happened and how did you respond to it". I've been asked these questions so much I have my answers memorized. Also, if you do not have a 24/7 availability then forget about it. I was not even considered because I am not available to work nights. Surprising, some people actually have a set availability still these days.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, however, I have a question that may be difficult for Comcast to answer - why is this job always available every six months? I have literally been timing the space between the emails I receive for this position and the information I was able to get about the job during my interview. You start off with about 4 weeks of training, then you move to a shift that changes every six months. Hmm, guess there are other people out there who are not willing to be bounced around from schedule to schedule. People have families and possibly second jobs, but that is of no concern to Comcast.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager acted very excited to interview me on the phone, so I drove 3 hours to Houston only for him to sit there playing with his phone and asking me very elementary questions like, "What is your biggest fault" and "Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle and made the sale." It was by far the worst interview ever. I started answering with the most ridiculously cocky answers I could think of. Found it hard to believe that he called the recruiter afterwards to start the hiring process. Needless to say, I passed on that trainwreck and kindly asked the recruiter to withdraw me from consideration.

Interview Questions

• How can I answer this? There weren't any. This most difficult would be "Why do you want to work for Comcast."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

when I worked for comcast the best part about the job was I got to go the the headwater which was very nice. They feed you breakfast and lunch everyday. But you did not get a dinner allowance which suck big time.