Comcast Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Omaha, NE) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about my interest in interviewing. I spoke with two recruiters who gave softball questions. I answered all questions easily and was told to hold tight. Evidently what they meant was don't expect any communication from us unless you hound us and even then it was like pulling teeth. I sent no fewer than five to ten emails asking for updates, one was answered with standard we will get back to you soon when we hear more. A month or more goes by and you get the formal email saying sorry you weren't selected. It is this type of unprofessional nature and lack of communication that I want to stay clear of.

Note to whomever cares, if anyone, if you're going to ask someone to spend time interviewing for your company have the common decency to communicate within 24 hours. Your recruiters come across as cut throat and are only in it to process as many candidates as possible. The questions tell you nothing about the candidate as everyone is going to give the same responses. I know they get paid for those who get hired but have some self respect and contact those who aren't chosen and let them know....sad.

Interview Questions

• Typical STAR questions about the sales process and handing objection as if they googled interview questions for sales professionals.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Started out in a group talking to a sales manager, he didn't do the interview, he just gave you some advice, answers questions, explains what the job is like, pretty laid back and friendly.
    Then you go into a room and talk to two people, they asked questions about sales experience etc.
    Not very difficult questions. If they like you, you move on to a second round.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you dealt with someone you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is not great. They ask you the standard questions such as "describe a moment where you provided great customer service and the outcome" or "decribe a difficult situation that happened and how did you respond to it". I've been asked these questions so much I have my answers memorized. Also, if you do not have a 24/7 availability then forget about it. I was not even considered because I am not available to work nights. Surprising, some people actually have a set availability still these days.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, however, I have a question that may be difficult for Comcast to answer - why is this job always available every six months? I have literally been timing the space between the emails I receive for this position and the information I was able to get about the job during my interview. You start off with about 4 weeks of training, then you move to a shift that changes every six months. Hmm, guess there are other people out there who are not willing to be bounced around from schedule to schedule. People have families and possibly second jobs, but that is of no concern to Comcast.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager acted very excited to interview me on the phone, so I drove 3 hours to Houston only for him to sit there playing with his phone and asking me very elementary questions like, "What is your biggest fault" and "Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle and made the sale." It was by far the worst interview ever. I started answering with the most ridiculously cocky answers I could think of. Found it hard to believe that he called the recruiter afterwards to start the hiring process. Needless to say, I passed on that trainwreck and kindly asked the recruiter to withdraw me from consideration.

Interview Questions

• How can I answer this? There weren't any. This most difficult would be "Why do you want to work for Comcast."   1 Answer