Comcast Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast in September 2015.

Interview

Comcast hires 3rd party recruiters to handle some roles. The person I dealt with was in Arizona even though the job was in Philadelphia. While the recruiter did not work directly for Comcast, he had a Comcast email address and contacted me through a resume I sent directly to Comcast. The interviewer promised to follow-up in one week and did not and did not answer any email I sent him.

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Call Center Supervisor for about an hour assessing my problem resolution and reasoning skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. In this economy I accepted the first offer. I do not recommend it unless you are desperate for employment as I was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

I was referred to the posting by a former coworker, and current employee. The position was with corporate, and could either be located in Denver or Philadelphia. The interview was scheduled by an HR coordinator who was available for general questions and followed up with updates as the process dragged on. The phone interview was conducted by the hiring manager, who did not seem to have much experience interviewing, and his director, who asked appropriate questions based on the position and my background.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be willing to accept an analyst position, when you have a background as a manager?   Answer Question